Jade89 profile image 80

Which wedding arrangements do you do with your fiancé and which with your maid of honor????

I'm getting married in December this year :) I've never been part of any wedding planning before so it's all quite confusing for me. We're planning a really low budget wedding (don't think that's quite relevant to the question though lol). Bottom line is I'm confused with regards to the wedding planning tasks: venue viewing, gifts for the guests, cakes, etc - which tasks are done with your fiancé and which with your bridesmaid / mother of the bride?

• Jade89 profile image

Jade Monique Taylor (Jade89) 3 years ago

Hi :)

Thank you so much for the reply!!

My mom hasn't been involved much. I can tell she's trying not to be controlling or seem like she's taking over my wedding. I don't want her to be left out though and thats why I want her in somewhere :)

Crissylite profile image86

Crissylite says

• Jade89 profile image

Hi :)

Thanks a lot for commenting.

I have been roping my fiancé in a lot but I don't get much 'constructive criticism' on things or input. He's just happy if I'm happy lol.

I think I'll get the girls involved with flowers and dresses for sure tho!

Life and Luxury profile image81

Life and Luxury says

• Jade89 profile image

Hi there :)

Thanx so much! And congrats to you too :D Hope you're loving the honeymoon phase!!!

My fiancé is totally hands-off too lol. He's just in agreement with whatever I want ALL the time lol.

Thanks for the in-detail advice - will use it :)