If you were planning on having a romantic evening at home, what is the most romantic food item you

If you were planning on having a romantic evening at home, what is the most one romantic food item you can think of to share with your sweetie? You can choose up to three or more if you desire. Thank you for answering.

ChitrangadaSharan profile image83

Best Answer Chitrangada Sharan (ChitrangadaSharan) says

Hi Chitrangada Sharan, thank you for answering. Good point! Wow, that meal sounds fantastic for sure, especially the chocolate soufflé and the lovely fresh lime juice with crushed mint leaves and soda drink!

PegCole17 profile image91

Peg Cole (PegCole17) says

Woo, you know it Peg!!! Wow, and he cooked it! You know he knows his stuff! You are blessed to have that man no doubt and I hope you both still share such evenings. I just love Manicotti too!

CraftytotheCore profile image97

CraftytotheCore says

Woo Crafty, you know your stuff!!! My mouth is watering right now! Sounds yummy and romantic. I would have to have second of all of this, and then oops may fall asleep : ) Hugs!

kidscrafts profile image84

kidscrafts says

Hi kidscrafts, yes, indeed, food that is prepared with love tastes best no doubt about it!!! Thank you for answering and you have now made me so hungry mentioning that apple dessert! Hugs

cleaner3 profile image79

cleaner3 says

Hi stick ... : ) Yes, always love the pasta, but must be careful with too much garlic (although I love the garlic) for the after dinner romance. Sounds like you have a great romantic meal in your mind too. Awesome. Hugs

Hi tsmog, wow, you have set the stage for one romantic night and then some here with your ice cube answer! Thank you so much for sharing your idea of a romantic evening. I bet you may be the only one who comes up with the choice of an ice cube!

stclairjack profile image79

stclairjack says

Hi stclairjack, it sure is! The little things make all the difference in this life, do they not! Thank you for answering.

MrsGray32 profile image60

MrsGray32 says

Hi MrsGray, so glad to see you here answering this day! Wow, those are all scrumptious and romantic indeed. I read your powerful poem on your grandmother, and hope you will get it published soon! God bless you sweetie.

erorantes profile image34

Ana Maria Orantes (erorantes) says

Hi erorantes, oh, yes, love the cheese cake too, especially with the special toppings. Perfect!