savvydating profile image 84

Have your dreams ever given you surprising information about someone's true personality?

...or anything else, for that matter? If so, feel free to share what you gleaned that you had not realized (at all) before your dream.

Cardisa profile image90

Best Answer Carolee Samuda (Cardisa) says

• Rayne123 3 years ago

Very intriguing, however I understand you and the "other story".

Thank you

Laurie

CraftytotheCore profile image98

CraftytotheCore says

• savvydating profile image

savvydating 3 years ago

Makes sense, CraftytotheCore. Maybe you have even experienced a cleansing by fire... although, probably not in that particular dream. I appreciate your sharing something that's probably not "fun" to talk about.

moneyfairy profile image61

moneyfairy says

• savvydating profile image

savvydating 3 years ago

Hi moneyfairy. Warnings are good, and when all is said and done, it's probably best to remember just the important dreams. Thanks for joining the discussion--I'm thrilled to receive such interesting comments.

Stephanie7889 profile image85

Stephanie Constantino (Stephanie7889) says

• savvydating profile image

savvydating 3 years ago

Wow, Stephanie! Now that's what a call a helpful dream. It's great that you felt compelled to look up the dream and act accordingly.. Dreams are excellent friends. (as you well know)..

0

Rayne123 says

• savvydating profile image

savvydating 3 years ago

That's awesome Rayne.. Seeing how they look before is amazing. In my case I've seen where people were actually nicer then they appeared, or that a friends child was "emotionally disturbed" Turns out the mother was abusive. Things like that...