Deborah-Lynn profile image 82

What if you think your adult child is being abused by her boyfriend, how do you intervein.

As the parent of a nineteen year old, I am stunned that my daughter moved out of our home after returning in hyterical tears one week ago. She has a severely bruised jawbone and would not admit as to if her boyfriend hit her. Latr she totally denied there was a problem, when he, age 24, got back into town, my nineteen year old met him here at our house and in spite of me and her father trying to convince her to stay a while longer and think it out, she went out with him vowing she'd be back that night but stayed with him. Her phone calls and visits are now very offhanded and light.

This question is closed to new answers.

sort by best latest

Laura du Toit profile image91

Laura du Toit says

7 years ago
stricktlydating profile image86

StricktlyDating says

7 years ago

MysticLingerie says

7 years ago