Dan W Miller profile image 83

Why does this site only cater to (the 90% posted and graded high on HubPages) "how to" hubs?

Does anyone know of other writing sites similar to HubPages that isn't prejudiced against hubs that aren't "how to?" I write deep human interest stories and "The Powers That Be" don't like them. (Hence the lousy score.)

Cre8tor profile image97

Daniel Robbins (Cre8tor) says

• Dan W Miller profile image

Dan W Miller 2 years ago

Every time I ask for help from an expert (such as yourself, "8") I come away with a new confidence and, in retrospective, my view of writing articles changed for the better! Thank you so much! With encouragement and help from great people, I FLOURISH

• Dan W Miller profile image

Dan W Miller 2 years ago

Oh, thanks, "Scorp!" Yes, come to think of it, when I'm searching online, it's to find an answer to a question I have. I actually HAVE contributed to an Examiner.com (Toronto) from another hub I have about the 5 Ridiculous Ways To Save Money. thx!

• Dan W Miller profile image

Dan W Miller 2 years ago

You are awesome, "fp!" The fact that you took the time to answer my crybaby rant AND give me encouragement shows you are truly a considerate person. I tell, ya, the writers here on HP have been SO helpful. Thought I knew what I was doing until I now!

Dan W Miller profile image83

Dan W Miller says