Dr Billy Kidd profile image 92

Do you know anyone who has gone on a Danger Date? Maybe you've done it yourself. Tell us about it.

Stories about danger dates are quite interesting. It's about dating someone you meet on the internet who is from a different background or place from where you are from. It can be dating across town, across the state, across the country, or internationally.

Dr Billy Kidd profile image92

Dr Billy Kidd says

• dashingscorpio profile image

dashingscorpio 2 years ago

During the Disco era most people didn't need to get drunk to go home with a stranger. In fact the majority of men and many women went to the nightclubs hoping to get "lucky". Alcohol may have given them "liquid courage". Babylon was a sinful city.

temptor94 profile image88

Ritu Temptor (temptor94) says

• Dr Billy Kidd profile image

Dr Billy Kidd 2 years ago

I heard of danger dating for the first time when doing focus groups with people under 30 years old. Apparently, a person goes out with someone from a completely different background compared to yours.

61

ralph65 says

• Dr Billy Kidd profile image

Dr Billy Kidd 22 months ago

Thanks for the link to the Russian bride website. That was interesting to read what they had to say. Cooking was mentioned several times! Beauty was mentioned the most. I liked the part where it said that the women are tired of drunk Russian men!

0

Jessie Lee2626 says

• Dr Billy Kidd profile image

Dr Billy Kidd 2 years ago

Blind dating probably is a little crazy no matter what gender a person is. I did it once and the person tried to trap me in her apartment!