realtalk247 profile image 69

No respect for liars. It takes a special person to present a life completely contrary to the truth.

Liar liar pants on fire. In a society that focuses so much on presentation there are so many people scrambling to present themselves to be something they are not. You know people that basically lie to lie, there is no truth in them. Have you ever exposed a liar for who they are? I live to put the look on someone's face when I acknowledge they are presenting themselves in a way that isn't true and it's unnecessary. What have you done to expose a liar for who they are? How did you do it? Do you lose respect for people who lie to you? Do you date people who are not truthful?

• realtalk247 profile image

realtalk247 22 months ago

Good point dashingscorpio. We do have to re-evaluate mate/friend selection criteria. It just seems that over the past decade the world has changed so much. From Catfish to the "me too" interaction with dating one has to stop and say...Wow/Really?

• fpherj48 profile image

Paula (fpherj48) 22 months ago

rt...U are smart enough & alert enough to know what to discern. "Dating" will find U looking within. Never ignore red flags. Fondness can push Ur radar aside. The more open & honest U R..the less others will try to deceive you. "Lies" are sig

realtalk247 profile image69

realtalk247 says

• fpherj48 profile image

Paula (fpherj48) 22 months ago

Of course your Q is not a "waste of time," or I'd have not commented. Letting Liars play their games is a waste of time. When deceit & facades show up too often, we need to know to move on. Avoid the falling rock. YES, it IS sad. It's also human