Gabriel Wilson profile image 89

I'm having a party and my friends have fell out, what do I do?

I'm having a party at the end of the month and three of my friends have fell out (over a recent night out, I wasn't there). I am unsure if I should invite any of them as I don't want conflict (it's my daugter's birthday) but I also really like these people and want them to be there, but I dread a who did what situation when I just want to celebrate my daugter and not ruin the day. Advise please, and tanx in advance.

Akriti Mattu profile image85

Akriti Mattu says

• Gabriel Wilson profile image

Gabriel Wilson 20 months ago

I was thinking this too, but you know with a few glasses of wine: which they will all consume, perhaps that's the worry. Thank you for your answer; by all means you're perfectly right :)

• Gabriel Wilson profile image

Gabriel Wilson 20 months ago

Thank you so much for your advice, it's really what I needed to hear. Yes, it's her day and the focus is her, if they don't get that? I also think the pre drinks thing is an excellent idea, thank you very much, sound advice that will be executed x