savvydating profile image 85

What makes a person sexy, and can sexiness be learned or acquired?

Let's face it, there are individuals out there who don't rely on their beautiful abs or pretty faces to have great sex appeal. In fact, some beautiful people are about as sexy as snails. So....what combination of traits, characteristics or what have you, make some people wildly sexy? Obviously, confidence is very attractive----but what else?

moonfroth profile image83

Best Answer Clark Cook (moonfroth) says

• savvydating profile image

savvydating 20 months ago

Moonfroth, you are so awesome. Seriously, you know how to pinpoint the obvious. No hedging around for you. Needless to say, I believe you understand how men and women view sexiness---and those reasons are different....but in a good & necessary wa

EuroCafeAuLait profile image92

Anastasia Kingsley (EuroCafeAuLait) says

• savvydating profile image

savvydating 20 months ago

I appreciate that you said "regardless of one's flaws." I believe that we are almost never "perfect," but we can be perfectly sexy----in moments, if not always (Always is rare) but that sexiness is,in part, an acceptance of one's self. Thanks, Ana K.

word55 profile image81

Word (word55) says

• savvydating profile image

savvydating 20 months ago

A woman who is classy is very sexy, as is a man. I believe that through education and humility, classiness, hence, sexiness can be acquired. It also helps if one's parents had "class." What do you think, word55?

• savvydating profile image

savvydating 20 months ago

Excellent answer. I couldn't agree with you more. And it's true, there is something "indefinable" about someone who has that "vibe." Sometimes sexiness is in the eye of the beholder.

• savvydating profile image

savvydating 20 months ago

I agree that sexy is in the eye of the beholder. Your advice to be the best person we can be is fantastic. Great answer, dashingscorpio!