Ben716 profile image 86

Girlfriend is not responding to texts or calls

I am writing an article on what to do (for men) if his girlfriend takes a long time to respond to respond to texts or calls, or if she does not respond at all. Remember, during their first days after falling in love, texts and calls were always daily. But, now it seems it takes longer that it used to be. Should a man ignore her or ask her why she isn't responding or takes a long time to do so? How should a man go about it and why is it later during the relationship the lady seems to be delaying answering the calls or replying to texts. More so, it takes her a century to send a text or call.

aasl profile image84

The General Conservative (aasl) says

• Ben716 profile image

Alianess Benny Njuguna (Ben716) 6 weeks ago

Thank you for your answer, I did follow your suggestion because she had another man while we still had a relationship

Cissy1946 profile image74

Cecelia Switzer (Cissy1946) says

• Ben716 profile image

I did follow your suggestion and the other ones above. I did ask and it ended up she had entered another relationship. I am now moving on with my life.

DIGITAL OMEGA profile image61

omegajoe (DIGITAL OMEGA) says

6 weeks ago