days leaper profile image 48

What is the best time to reveal...

1. your impotence. 2 ailments that may affect the relationship or friendship. Too soon may scare someone off. yet the saying 'The longer you leave something the tougher it can become to reveal". And who wants lastminute embarrasments, disappointments etc. So, when is the best time. And how would you approach the subject?

Best Answer dashingscorpio says

• arksys profile image

Irfan (arksys) 2 months ago

agreed... i guess do it before the emotional investment starts in the relationship.

arksys profile image92

Irfan (arksys) says

• days leaper profile image

days leaper 2 months ago

A very mature way to deal with something like this. And I first thought the same. But a similar experience with an early forming friendship seems to have left a large elephant in the room, and a pain in my gut like a force 9 hurricaine!

stanzyy profile image60

stanzyy says

• days leaper profile image

days leaper 2 months ago

yes. I thought Id jumped the starters gun as soon as i hit the wrong button on facebook. I wanted to read it first, and never thought to do this in word.