gregas profile image 75

Did anyone get offended during the elections when they separated educated white females and

uneducated white females, and then white males and black males, etc.? It bothers me that they separate the whole country into all of these groups that way during the elections. I thought maybe it was just me but I have talked to other people that feel the same way.

gmwilliams profile image85

Grace Marguerite Williams (gmwilliams) says

3 weeks ago
  • Say Yes To Life profile image

Yoleen Lucas (Say Yes To Life) 3 weeks ago

Blacks voted for Trump? That's interesting. My brother, who is a doctor, said Obamacare caused him a lot of grief because of nonreinbursement for medical bills. He didn't vote for Trump, but saw the voters' point.

MizBejabbers says

3 weeks ago
  • Ericdierker profile image

Eric Dierker (Ericdierker) 3 weeks ago

I told my wife once that she was white and pure like the finest porcelain. She quipped back that Vietnamese are the yellow man. So I asked her what am I. "everyone knows you are American". She considers us a race that she has now joined.

3 weeks ago
  • Norine Williams 3 weeks ago

Oh Eric! I love you! Your soul hates no man! I pray for you everyday! I pray the LORD opens the eyes of your heart! I know HE will! I don't care how much you hate me; I love you (your soul)!

Linda Joy Johnson profile image80

Linda Joy Johnson says

3 weeks ago
Susan Cummings profile image77

Susan Cummings says

3 weeks ago