“Letters to YOU” Re: Where is my dream partner?!
……… your dream partner is just around the corner.
Yes, I know you might find it funny/silly/obvious/etc. But let me ask you this:
What is a dream partner?
What is YOUR dream partner?
I bet you’ve already named a 100 qualities your dream partner should NOT have. That’s why you’re still asking “Where is my dream partner?!”…because you have no idea who it is! How will you know when you two meet if you don’t even know who it is that you are wanting to find?!
Now, a very easy and yet powerful exercise for YOU —> make a list of all possible qualities (both physical and personal ) that you desire your partner to posses. Put them down on paper (yes, on paper, it can handle anything! ). Read what you wrote and adjust/add/cross out points you’ve mentioned. Now you are ready to visualise this person you’ve created in your mind…think of a scenario where you two can possibly meet, include as many details as possible (e.g. time of year, venue, possible date/time, noises/smells around etc) . Activate your imagination and continue doing this exercise on a daily basis until you meet this person.
So many clients of mine have created their perfect relationships, dream partners and other staff that I’m ready to share some tips with you:
- be optimistic, realistic and believe in the power of exercise
- be serious about finding the “right” partner for yourself, after all, relationship is a major part of life
- be honest with yourself when listing down the qualities
- be brave and always maintain positive attitude
- be grateful to your previous partners and remember the good things you’ve learnt from them
- enjoy the journey!
And of course…..
Be healthy, happy and wealthy….& remember: “Ask, believe, receive”
Always by your side,