jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)

why do LOVE hurts

1. PTAYLOR9366 profile image54
    PTAYLOR9366posted 8 years ago

why do LOVE hurts
    can someone answer this for me
    i know it LOVE for your family
    that don't hurts as much
    i know it LOVE for your pets
    that don't hurts as much
    i know it LOVE for your kids
    that don't hurts as much
    i know it LOVE for spouse,boyfriend,or girlfriend
    that LOVE hurts ways to much
    that LOVE bring you way down
    i don't like that feeling
    please someone tell me
    why so LOVE hurts

1. yolanda yvette profile image60
      yolanda yvetteposted 6 years ago in reply to this

It's just a part of life, really.

A risk in love is getting hurt.  But we can't go around withholding love because we're afraid of possibly being hurt. 

The thing is sometimes we tolerate too much of it and put up with it for far too long from people who aren't even good enough for us.

2. micadeolu profile image66
    micadeoluposted 6 years ago

Love hurts because what people call love is not really love but "LUST" and that hurts really bad!

1. fucsia profile image61
      fucsiaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I agree with you.
      It can also be fear, possession, insecurity. All things that are not love.
      ( it is just my thought: I do not have the presumption to know what is love for others, but I know very well what is love for me!)

3. profile image56
    veronica_olsonposted 6 years ago

I got my ex back and he loves me more than ever and treat me like a queen now, thanks to the spell caster who helped me. i saw his advert in the newspapers and i sent him an e-mail, and he did a get your ex back spell for me and now it has worked, i did not need to do anything.i am the happiest woman right now.
    for more details, you can e-mail me.my e-mail is:..veronica_olson17@yahoo.com

4. fucsia profile image61
    fucsiaposted 6 years ago

I think that the true love make us always happy, just becouse we feel love. Perhaps the love that you appoint, is not love.
    (I just wrote a Hub where I explain my thought about this lovely topic).

5. couturepopcafe profile image61
    couturepopcafeposted 6 years ago

We allow hurt into our lives.  When we 'fall in love', there is the expectation that our effort will be returned equally.  Expectation is where we have a problem.  Do not become attached to the outcome you have created in your mind.  Remain open to all possibilities, even lies.  Recognize them as being part of the giver not the receiver.

6. Richieb799 profile image62
    Richieb799posted 6 years ago

Some interesting explanations here, makes sense then when you refer to the phrase 'If you love someone, let them go'

1. couturepopcafe profile image61
      couturepopcafeposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Richieb - you look like a young Matt Damon.  Totally unrelated to the OP (but I do love Jason Bourne).

working