Husbands Birthday

1. MissFrost profile image60
    MissFrostposted 4 years ago

Hello Everyone!
    So, here is my dilemma. I will out of town for my husband's birthday and I want to do something creative. Do you have any fun ideas? I was thinking of decorating the house/leaving his favorite dinner in the freezer so he can heat it up on his birthday?
    I want it to be special. I would love any/all suggestions!

2. BobMonger profile image60
    BobMongerposted 4 years ago

I see on your profile your husband is in the military so there are probably a lot of important days the two of you spend apart. At least he's used to such occurrences and can take them in stride, but now to the problem at hand. Decorating the house for him and his favorite dinner are good ideas. Without knowing him, his likes and dislikes, I can only offer generic advice on anything else. Of course you'll call him and wish him a Happy Birthday, this goes without saying! You could FTD him flowers with a nice card; send them to him at work so his buddies can razz him about it. They will, you know. It's a pity you can't put off your travel plans until after the big day, but I'm sure he'll understand. Other than that all I can offer for advice is to stay in touch; let him know that you're thinking of him every moment your apart and that you love him and miss him very much. I hope this helps.