jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

Soul mates!

1. ronny2005 profile image76
    ronny2005posted 4 years ago

Do soul mates exist?

1. tlmcgaa70 profile image69
      tlmcgaa70posted 4 years ago in reply to this

i believe there is such a thing as soul mates. as the word implies...soul-MATES...there is one person out there for most people at least. maybe for everyone, just not everyone finds theirs. as for sometimes finding someone you just connect with on a deep level but have no romantic feelings for,  i call them soul-kin.

ronny2005posted 4 years ago in reply to this

Thanks tlmcgaa70 for the response!

2. knolyourself profile image59
    knolyourselfposted 4 years ago

I believe they do. I have met and lived with a few. Have met many others, but conditions as already existing, like she is already married with kids or
    I am otherwise occupied, makes a relationship impossible.

Thanks knolyourself for your response!

3. profile image0
    Motown2Chitownposted 4 years ago

I believe so.  I also think you may meet more than one in the course of your life.  Not all soul mates are meant to be romantically linked, imo. 

smile

Thanks Motown2Chitown !

4. jenbeach21 profile image81
    jenbeach21posted 4 years ago

It depends on the definition of soul mate. I don't believe that there is only one person we are meant to be with for are whole lives. I think people come into our lives to teach us lessons. We may not spend the rest of out lives with them but they are still important to who we are in some way. Soul mates in my opinion can be friends or even a romantic partner.

5. profile image0
    klarawieckposted 4 years ago

We have many soul mates, and not all of them are present in our lives at the same time. Some could be family members, others could be friends or mentors. Some have not yet reincarnated.

working