jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

How to recover a boyfriend?

1. Love virus profile image60
    Love virusposted 4 years ago

Well, my bf has some issues for sure. He has a thin head, and get attracted by a prettier girl or someone with bigger features than me. Help!

1. Sheaby profile image60
      Sheabyposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Honestly, the best thing to do is to move on.  Never settle for someone who doesn't make you a priority.

2. GiblinGirl profile image85
    GiblinGirlposted 4 years ago

I agree with Sheaby.  You shouldn't get caught up in someone like that.  Besides, when one person leaves your life, it just means there's room for someone better to come along.

3. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 4 years ago

You say he's (your bf) however if he seeing other girls can you really call him "yours"?
    There are 7 Billion people on the planet why would you choose to be with someone who does not share your same values or desires for the relationship? Remember there is no "right" or "wrong" when it comes to relationships. There is only "agree" or "disagree". Ultimately each of us is looking for someone who (naturally agrees) with us.
    The problem a lot of people have is they insist on trying to find a way to get (their mate) to change when it they who need to change.  "When we change our circumstances change."
    Each of (chooses) our own friends, lovers, and spouse. If you go to the store to purchase an apple but buy an onion instead....Whose fault is that? Do you curse the onion for not being an apple? No! YOU have to learn to become a better shopper!
    I write about this and many other scenarios in my book; My Cat Won't Bark! (A Relationship Epiphany). Note: There is no amount of "work" or "communication" that can overcome being with someone who does not want what you want! Know yourself, Love yourself, and Trust yourself! In a world with 7 Billion people in it I'm certain you can find a man who shares your same values. Best of luck!

1. schoolgirlforreal profile image77
      schoolgirlforrealposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Excellent= where do I buy your book, wink smile

4. thirdmillenium profile image72
    thirdmilleniumposted 4 years ago

Give him a wide berth

5. dghbrh profile image64
    dghbrhposted 4 years ago

Move on ...when you are mentally strong enough to live happy. Life has more and you should not stick to one who does not understand your value now and one should live by now only. Take a step ahead and go forward.