GLBT who vote for Romney. WTF!!

1. brimancandy profile image83
    brimancandyposted 4 years ago

I spend a few hours a day talking to friends on social media sites, and I don't get why anyone who is gay would want to vote for Romney. He is so anti-everything, that I just don't get it. Do we really want someone in the white house who is ready to set Civil rights back to the 1950's? Not to mention his desire to get us yet into another war, marching towards Iran.

the only thing I can assume is that those BGLT must have been big receivers of the Bush tax cuts, in which Romney plans to give the rich an even bigger tax break, while everyone else gets screwed. I would bet that all of things that Obama set out to do with gay rights, like doing away with "don't ask don't tell" will be one of the first things Romney will reverse, along with any attempt for any state to allow gay marriage. Among many things that he wants to do to push women's rights. He even backs an idiot senator that wants to outlaw the pill, and thinks they should allow rape therapy for gays.

Are these the kind of people we want running the country?Really? Is your money so important that you don't care who suffers as a result of your greed?

If you're GLBT, and thinking of voting for Romney. I would like to know why.