jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Is it right to still have a contact to your even he has a girl friend?

1. Yahl profile image60
    Yahlposted 3 years ago

Hi. My ex-boyfriend for 5 years and I just broke up this January. I really miss him because he has been my best friend since then. So I decided to text him but he didn't reply when he knew that it was me. I am very sad that time. I just wanted to talk to him. Just like before. He even blocked me in his Facebook account! Oh, my!!! Awful sad

2. bobbyandbeans profile image60
    bobbyandbeansposted 3 years ago

He's let go, and you need to do the same.  Rather than looking back on the friendship you shared, look forward by working hard to make new friends.  Take a class, join a gym, do volunteer work, take a second job, or do whatever you must to get your mind off him and start looking for someone new.

1. Yahl profile image60
      Yahlposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Lol. Thanks smile You're right

3. Drive By Quipper profile image59
    Drive By Quipperposted 3 years ago

Been there, done that. Once, I was so love sick that I felt better by taking a Tylenol. The pain is actually physical. I loved this one lady so much, that I kept on seeing her as a friend. It wasn't worth it. I just kept walking around like a gut-shot dog for the longest time.

That was years ago. Now, I can hardly remember what the pain felt like. That girl was crazy, too. I really dodged a bullet.

There is no easy way to heal from a heartbreak, but it starts by removing yourself from the source. Just keep putting one foot in front of the other, and sooner or later you will cover enough distance.

1. Yahl profile image60
      Yahlposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Lol. Um I was so crazy in love to do those things. Hehe. Thanks anyways. big_smile

4. lovendar profile image60
    lovendarposted 3 years ago

Its now time to forget him, Live your life. Don't think about him, he has made relationships and he is happy. Try to make serious relationships in life.