Confessions - Secret crushes and fantasies

Jump to Last Post 1-11 of 11 discussions (24 posts)
  1. Cardisa profile image86
    Cardisaposted 11 years ago

If you don't have a secret crush or a secret fantasy then scoot! You are in the wrong forum. If you are a prude then sorry, you hit the wrong button.

Let me start.

I have a secret crush whom I fantasize about quite often, even during sex with my partner. There!

1. Emmelk profile image61
      Emmelkposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Oh goody!  Finally someone talks about something "taboo". 
      Unfortunately, fantasied are usually left as fantasies.  It's difficult to re-create one.  It can be done, but the fantasy must be discussed by all concerned.  One persons' fantasy can be a nightmare for the partner (s).
      The other day I was thinking about why humans are expected to grow naturally from birth to adult in a specific way.  Here's what I mean.  As we grow from an infant, we are expect to play with certain kinds of toys, and as we grow older, those toys change to other toys we prefer.  This process continues throughout life, right?  Sure, we'll find a hobby we stick with, sometimes for life, but over all, our tastes and desired change as we get used to them, get bored with them.  So why can't we change our sexual desires/fantasies as we get used to the old ones?  There will always be things that disgust us that we will never try, that our partners should know about.  It could be THEIR fantasy.  So take care in fulfilling your fantasy.  Get permission from the one (s) you are involving in it.  It can be very satisfying to actually re-create one, and maybe the others involved in it may add a new, interesting twist that you haven't thought of.
      Try it, you might just be surprised.

1. gmwilliams profile image84
        gmwilliamsposted 11 years agoin reply to this

NOTHING is wrong with fantasy.  Fantasy add spice to the sexual relationship.   If the fantasy is not about another, more exotic person, it is about an exotic place or a far out scenario.   The fantasy can even be a chocolate scenario.  By chocolate, I do not mean candy and/or other confections, that is ALL I have to say.

2. Alastar Packer profile image71
      Alastar Packerposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Your alright with your fantasies Cardisa! When men and women cohabitate, their thoughts should be fanciful with lots of mental charms to fill the body with desire, right!

Cardisaposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Fantasies are wonderful, I feel alive when I fantasize about anything. Sometimes it's about someone. At other times it's about someplace I would love to be or something I would love to do.

3. A Troubled Man profile image58
      A Troubled Manposted 11 years agoin reply to this

I thought that was going to remain our little secret? big_smile

I just couldn't keep it to myself, the feelings are too great to hide! tongue

2. SubRon7 profile image61
    SubRon7posted 11 years ago

Every time I go out in the world a brand new secret crush/fantasy happens to me, and there it stays: A secret. It's a good feeling, though, to admire someone.

You are right James. Having a crush or fantasizing about someone is good, shows how emotionally and sexually healthy you are.

3. Dame Scribe profile image57
    Dame Scribeposted 11 years ago

I have to watch my heart rate lol I might get too excited and pass out thinking of my crush wink

That mus be a very strong chemistry you are feeling smile

4. vocalcoach profile image93
    vocalcoachposted 11 years ago

Gosh, I have had secret crushes all my life:)  I'd even have a crush on a stop sign if it paid attention to me!

Johnny Depp is no secret to anyone who knows me.  I even wrote a funny poem about him.  He will always be my fantasy...sigh.

There are Thomas Kretschmann, Denzel Washington, Curtis Chestnut, Sean Connery, Grant Bowler, and Frank Langella.   I just melt when I hear Mr. Langella's devilish voice.

5. profile image61
    logic,commonsenseposted 11 years ago

I have several secret crushes, including one here on HP!
    I just rotate them depending on the situation at the time of lovemaking.

1. tussin profile image57
      tussinposted 11 years agoin reply to this

I'm wearing a bowtie and that's all I'm wearing.

You VERY, VERY bad boy!   Punishment time!

Gmwilliams is wearing nothing...ooooops, I let out that secret. lol

2. mdavis1984 profile image60
      mdavis1984posted 11 years ago

What sucks is when you find out someone that fantasizes about you is like “too” serious. Ah, and then, they will do anything to make their fantasy come true. Yeah, they’re like obsessed and might be in a position of power to force you to do what they want...

3. Moms-Secret profile image77
      Moms-Secretposted 11 years ago

If I didn't love myself so much, I would say that I was defective now.  I don't think I have fantasies.  I have had crushes, I think.  Tho they don't seem like what you guys talk about here.  Just interests.  I was made without that initial attraction gene.  I start crushing after I know something about someone or I feel I can see into them.  Then attraction is overwhelming but I still don't fantasize about them.  As far as fantasies go, it is always about the person I'm already sleeping with...  Does that even count? 

Oh well, I have always liked my weirdness...
      As far as Hub writers are concerned, there are 2 that I get a little too excited to hear from...  My always faithful Frank and my sweet sporadic Brian. 

Love interesting thoughts that make you think...  hahaha.  Thanks Cardisa.

4. habee profile image93
      habeeposted 11 years ago

I have lots of fleeting crushes, which I think are harmless. I do, however, have one "serious" crush, and the guy feels the same way about me. We're both married and are committed to our spouses, however, so nothing has really ever happened, if you know what I mean. I've known this man for years, and we have a powerful physical attraction, as well as a strong emotional bond. He's smart, interesting, and funny, and we've had tons of in-depth one-on-one discussions. I don't see him much anymore, as cicumstances have separated us, but I think about him often. He still calls me once in a while to let me know he's thinking about me and that he still loves me. I will never get "involved" with this guy as long as we're both married, and I don't foresee a divorce in my future. I have a wonderful husband, and I love him.

As for fantasies, practically all mine involve this "secret love." If I had to choose one person with whom to be stranded on an island (other than my hubby), it would be him.

Wow. I can't believe I "spilled my guts" to you guys! Maybe I just needed to get it off my chest. Thanks for listening! lol

I am in a similar situation Habee, there is someone a million miles away. We flirt but I don't know if he feels the same though. I am soooooo darn attracted to him!

5. That Grrl profile image73
      That Grrlposted 11 years ago

Keanu Reeves, we're the same age, grew up in the same city and have other assorted things in common. I've had a mad affair, a secret romance, with him since I was in my early 20's. Of course, he doesn't know anything about it. I've heard he is a really great kisser. Of course, I've never had a good kiss so this just keeps the whole spark burning. If I had more money and was just a bit crazier I'd probably stalk him.

6. donotfear profile image83
      donotfearposted 11 years ago

I've got a thing for bad boys; my age.

http://www.vanityfair.com/online/oscars/2012/04/mel-gibson-antisemitism-judah-maccabee-joe-eszterhas-allegations/_jcr_content/par/cn_contentwell/par-main/cn_blogpost/cn_float_container/cn_image.size.s-mel-gibson.jpg

7. profile image0
      ahorsebackposted 11 years ago

Cardisa My Love !.....I didn't know you cared !...lol , What would be the use of having a beautiful imagination be ?  fantasy ....Ummmm.  I always fantasize !

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
    Necessary
    HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
    LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
    Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
    AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
    Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
    CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
    Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
    Features
    Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
    Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
    Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
    Marketing
    Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
    Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
    Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
    Statistics
    Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
    ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
    ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)