jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

Mens Health News: 11 Qualities of the Perfect Woman

1. Stacie L profile image87
    Stacie Lposted 3 years ago

oh really?
    The latest news: According to data in the Journal of Sex Research, men are more pleased with their relationships and sex lives when their partners :
    1. You laugh at their jokes
    2. You're 2-4 years younger than they are
    3. You have a nice smile
    4. You have big breasts
    5. You have long legs
    6. You have your own career and money
    7. You have little feet
    8. You're educated
    9. You wear red
    10. You have narrow hips
    11. You have brown hair
    http://news.menshealth.com/the-perfect- … 012/12/09/
    This is interesting..anyone want to add to this? Of course they didn't give specifies the numbers or  age of participants,but I'm guessing they are young.

1. habee profile image91
      habeeposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I missed the boat on #7 and #10. Glad my hubby has a different set of standards! His list would definitely include:

Must be a great cook.
      Must love dogs.
      Must be funny.
      Must love the beach/ocean.
      Must be nurturing.
      Must love 60s and 70s music.

2. Michael Willis profile image77
      Michael Willisposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Hmmm, I think whoever wrote this is not a southern guy. I actually wrote a hub that included a list of what I call sexy for a woman. It was a lot different than this list.

2. thiruselvamk profile image61
    thiruselvamkposted 3 years ago

A PERFECT WOMAN!? Is there one? Then again values, virtues, characteristics vary person to person, and what is lo and behold to one, is not to another. The other preferred qualities will be  (1) self independent (2) not being slow (3) can make decisions (4) supportive of partners projects.

3. Stacie L profile image87
    Stacie Lposted 3 years ago

Well it looks like I have 8 of these qualities...I'm still not perfect! lol

4. NornsMercy profile image83
    NornsMercyposted 3 years ago

@Michael Willis, that was my first thought! 'These dudes must not be from the South.' I laughed loud when I read your similar thought.

I showed my husband this list. He said, "No thanks. Too boring."  He loves my wide hips, red hair and big feet, lol!

5. Sarah Kulpa profile image61
    Sarah Kulpaposted 3 years ago

Different men like different things, they're individuals just like us gals. Some like a woman who can carry a good conversation, some like a woman who is quiet and shy. Some like a woman who is vibrant and crazy and life of the party. Curvy women, skinny girls, the whole nines. There's someone for everyone. When they make lists like this I think they're just trying to make everyone crazy, men and women alike. tongue