jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

I Really Need Your Help ...Please.. :(

1. 60
    Mufziposted 3 years ago

I am a guy and i was dating for the last 1 year ... But 10 days back she gave me a call asking me to breakup... The reason she gave me was that she has lost her feelings for me ... But she still calls and care for me and she wants me as a friend ... And the thing is that i really love her alot and i cant be with her just as her friend .. Do you think this ' no contact rule ' will work for me ..? And please do let me know if you have any other ideas other than moving on... I really cant do that...! sad

1. 0
      advicewithspiceposted 3 years ago in reply to this

First, if you really think about it, if she ever had feeling for you then howis it so easy for her to just be friends and still call you?  1) I think that's disrespectful. 2) I think it is selfish as well.  3) No offense, but toughen up.  As long as you play the poor me role,  there will always be women out there to take advantage.  So, toughen up.  Realize that you are worth more than that, and if she can't see that, then though cookies for her.

2. paradigmsearch profile image90
    paradigmsearchposted 3 years ago

If you love someone, set them free. If they come back, they're yours; if they don't, they never were.

Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quote … psEh67h.99

3. mathslover profile image72
    mathsloverposted 3 years ago

I would ask how come she called and wasn't womanly enough to do it face to face, and its kinda strange that she suddenly lost feelings for you, i think you and her should have a long heart to heart conversation, but one thing i know is that it is very hard to be just friends with someone you love and want to be with.

4. habee profile image93
    habeeposted 3 years ago

Mufzi, as long as you're friends with this woman, you'll never heal. It's like constantly picking at an open sore.

5. 61
    Terry30posted 3 years ago

I think she wants to go test the grass on the other side of the fence for a bit, that is why she is asking to keep you a a friend, just in case she doesnt find anything better..

My advice would be, tell her it's fine, you guys can be friends...  But then, dont ever call or make contact first, when she calls, answer and speak to her like you would with any normal friend..

Also go out and try to meet other women..  Who knows, she might regret her decision and see what she lost and will probably beg for you to take her back..

Sad but true, the easier way of getting over someone is to find someone else, like a rebound..