jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Your GF breaks up with you quickly. Does she have Psych issues?

1. 60
    Brokenhrtposted 3 years ago

My GF broke up with me quickly. She said she loved me a lot previously. Now says she's not " in love" and dropped me quickly. Separated everything and now is so cold. My friends think she might be bipolar.

1. jabelufiroz profile image75
      jabelufirozposted 3 years ago in reply to this

You might have some serious psych problems.

2. NotPC profile image60
      NotPCposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Girls have coping mechanisms that allow them to stay in a relationship all the way up to the point they want out. Are you saying she has mental problems because she broke up with your or were there other things as well?

Because it's always possible she just stopped liking you... Most relationships do not succeed... Hence "dating."

2. Lisa HW profile image83
    Lisa HWposted 3 years ago

To borrow a line from the theme song from "Beauty and the Beast", this situation is a "tale as old as time".

When a guy breaks up with a woman it's common for the woman to ask, "What's wrong with me?"  When a woman breaks up with a guy, it's surprisingly common for the guy to ask, "What wrong with HER?"

3. brakel2 profile image87
    brakel2posted 3 years ago via iphone

Sorry for your romantic problems. Try to get out and get your mind off the issue. Read some inspiring hubs. Meditate. Work out. Keep busy. Good luck.

4. Len Cannon profile image90
    Len Cannonposted 3 years ago

One thing I know for certain: you'll definitely be able to diagnose someone's personality disorder by asking the HubPages forums!