jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (8 posts)

Tell Us About Your First Crush

1. Stevennix2001 profile image82
    Stevennix2001posted 3 years ago

Since I'm bored as hell right now, and seeing as how nobody has bothered to open up a topic in this category yet, I figured I'll gladly be the first.

In this topic, I'd like to ask all  you hubbers out there to share with us a story about your very first crush.  smile

1. 0
      Brenda Durhamposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Tall, cute red-headed country boy.
      Son of a preacher, just like I was the daughter of a preacher.
      I was too shy to even talk to him when he tried.
      So there went that idea!  lol.
      I'll never forget him though.

2. 0
    writeronlineposted 3 years ago

It was an orange.

1. 0
      Motown2Chitownposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Mine was a grape.  How weird.  smile

3. Zabbella profile image75
    Zabbellaposted 3 years ago

I was 13, he was an older guy of 16!!!!  I was smitten!  He thought I was ...cute.  We would end up at parties of mutual friends/relatives so we danced and had innocent fun. I was in love with him for years.  When I was 17, he gave me a deep kiss.  See, he had kept a safe distance because of my age.  When I was 19, we partnered up for my sister's  wedding party (bridesmaid and usher)..He had asked me to sneak away with him after the reception was over, but I was too shy!!!  Life took several twists and turns and  I never saw him again.  I am left with "what ifs?"

4. donotfear profile image91
    donotfearposted 3 years ago

Age 12.  A blond headed boy named Seth.  In the other classroom at school.  I knew what clothes he wore each day, kept count of how many shirts he had too.  He ignored me, never even knew my name.  Somebody told him I "liked" him.   He saw me in the cafeteria (while he was with his buddies) and called me a '_________'.   I was crushed, so to speak.   

So that ended it.

5. 0
    Beth37posted 3 years ago

Dan Palese, so funny, cute, tall, warm smile... We moved away from CT. to AZ when I was in the 7th gd and I was heart broken cause I adored him. I wrote him all the time, and one day he finally wrote me back. I was so happy. He ended up writing me quite a few letters and we talked on the phone some times. I went back to see him 2 years later. He's a lawyer now in Mass. I think, married. Oh well. smile

6. ahorseback profile image53
    ahorsebackposted 3 years ago

My first first  crush , or my last first crush ? .....I have crushes  all the time !