Respect money love

1. Rawrrkimmy profile image60
    Rawrrkimmyposted 3 years ago via iphone

If I asked you what where three things you'll want in life what would they be? Well if you ask me most people have said respect money and love. Do they wish for the same as you do? Everybody wants people to look up to them, they want to feel that confidence. The feeling of respect coming towards you from others is one of the greatest feelings that a human can feel. Money, who doesn't want it money is like power it provides us to get what we want and need. Money is survival in this world. Love that amazing feeling everyone wants to experience in life with a special someone. We all want to have that someone that shows love towards them that will alway put a smile on your face no matter the situation. That one person we can be ourselves around with. I have experienced in life that we will never have have all 3 wishes with us through life. It will either be respect money or love. Which one do you have?

2. Paolocruz profile image59
    Paolocruzposted 3 years ago

I don't have a lot of money but I've got love more than I can accommodate, and it makes me feel good. I've met a lot of people who have lots of money but still they are unhappy and searching for something that they do not know. Maybe they're looking for love and acceptance--these two cannot be bought anywhere. But it's always better to have both. We cannot deny the act that money can indeed solve a lot of problems. smile