jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (8 posts)

Creative Date

1. 0
    reserve27posted 3 years ago

Guys if you only had $50 to spend on a date  girl you really like. How creative and original would you be? And the girl like you too

1. Silverspeeder profile image60
      Silverspeederposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Women love to talk, listening costs nothing.......

2. CRe8tiVeLiFe profile image82
    CRe8tiVeLiFeposted 3 years ago

I'm not a guy but I can answer this from a woman's point of view. Nothing says romance like lots and lots of candles. Take her somewhere quiet. Outside is even okay if the weather is right... Light all the candles and have a quiet picnic dinner. This doesn't have to be anything fancy. Crackers, cheese, strawberries, etc. Bring some music to set the tone too. This could even be in your backyard. White Christmas lights would do the same job as candles. And don't forget to show up with flowers!!!! I think sometimes guys forget that it's not always about how much money you spend but how much effort you are willing to put into it...

3. cashmere profile image84
    cashmereposted 3 years ago

That does sound like a great idea for a date!

4. Cheeky Girl profile image84
    Cheeky Girlposted 3 years ago

Speaking as a woman... Just spoil the girl with the attention she richly deserves and say how you feel about her. Women love their date to talk to them. They want honesty. And decent dates are hard to find sometimes. It can be too much about the physical aspirations sometimes.

5. Soul Man Boogie profile image61
    Soul Man Boogieposted 3 years ago

I'd take her Fins Fish Grill (with attitude) and go for a long walk on the beach in Indialantic, Florida.

6. 0

Thank you everyone. Every response was great. Speaking from female view I agree simple is less. Communication is key!

7. 0

Im down to earth female. A straw hat, boat ride, and flowers. Im happy. Deep conversations..