jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

sharing everything with your bf/gf

1. 60
    angeleyes1575posted 3 years ago

should i share every little detail bout my ex to ma bf if he really forces me to tell him everything??? hmm

1. dashingscorpio profile image85
      dashingscorpioposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Generally speaking on young guys (think) they want to know "everything". If you are asked a point blank question answer truthfully and follow up by asking him either same question or ask why he wanted to know.
      Unfortunately a lot of immature guys use a woman's past experiences against her. He may demand the same things you did with your ex, or take you off the pedestal he has you on, or even justify cheating on you in order to "catch up" with some of your past experiences. It's slippery slope.

For example if your boyfriend asks you have you ever had a threesome or done anything sexual that you have not done with him....He is fishing for something. Your options are: you could lie, be honest, or act insulted/offended. One of the worst outcomes is to have someone be jealous of your (past). In some instances a woman is better off breaking up at the first sign of these types of conversations. Don't ever let anyone "force" you to do anything! You discuss your past only if you want to.

1. 60
        angeleyes1575posted 3 years ago in reply to this

thanks....reallly helped me a lot smile

2. 0
      Steve Isaakposted 3 years ago in reply to this

dashingscorpio nailed it.  Don't compromise yourself for somebody else's (potential) immaturity/jealousy/judgments.

2. tuteramanda profile image59
    tuteramandaposted 3 years ago

no  but she/he ask your detail,dont be a liar

3. 60
    angeleyes1575posted 3 years ago

that means i have to tell him everything right???

4. Sabrina Tells All profile image81
    Sabrina Tells Allposted 3 years ago

Being in a relationship does not mean losing yourself in the process.  All we have is this very moment to be shared, treasured and used to build a lasting bond in growth.  Why tarnish this moment with past baggage?  Why clutter life with something that is unimportant and with emotions that are negative in the end?  View your relationship as a garden plucking the weeds, providing water and sunshine; then watch the beautiful flowers grow.  Why allow the weeds to take over and smother all your hard work only to wither away in the end?  You want a partner that will help tend to your garden that is worthy of sharing this moment with you.  - Sabrina Tells All -