jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (7 posts)

Is it better to stay single or become committed to someone ?

1. chinmayXdas profile image84
    chinmayXdasposted 2 years ago

I would like to know the perspective of our hubbers on this matter.

1. dashingscorpio profile image86
      dashingscorpioposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Life is a personal journey.
      Know yourself, love yourself, and trust yourself.
      Only you know what is "right" for you.

There will always be single people who wish they were married or in "serious relationship" and there will always be married or "attached" people who wish they were single or "free" to date and play the field.

There are only two ways to experience joy and peace of mind in relationships: we either get what we want or we learn to be happy with what we have.

2. 0
      Dave36posted 2 years ago in reply to this

All a single guy should be doing right now, is all the things he wants to do....Until he reaches the point where he's the best man he can be, & is a busy man doing a lot of different hobbies etc....The old sayings are the best, & i don't know who said it.....But: If you want the woman of your dreams, you first have to become the man of your dreams....So just work on yourself only, & forget about finding a woman....Then, the woman of your dreams will find you!....Sounds gay i know, but it works!lol

1. psycheskinner profile image83
        psycheskinnerposted 2 years ago in reply to this

No, gay would be if you said "man" instead of "woman".

3. AnnaCia profile image88
      AnnaCiaposted 2 years ago in reply to this

That would be a personal choice.  Staying single give you the opportunity to do whatever you want without having to explain anything regarding your behaviors.  Being in a relationship is a choose you make with somebody and will mean that you are ready to think not only about you, but the other person as well.

2. psycheskinner profile image83
    psycheskinnerposted 2 years ago

It is always best to do what is right for you and your life, not follow some general rule.

1. Castlepaloma profile image27
      Castlepalomaposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I do better overall, sharing my life with someone than being a apart solo.
      More likely people are happier together than apart,  in a good couple relationship.