Who is more dangerous.. a man or a snake?

1. Aneegma profile image76
    Aneegmaposted 2 years ago

I was flipping through news today and how sad I was to read of people constant killing each other, brutal and unspeakable acts, and it got me thinking.. If I saw a large snake versus a human being today, who will likely to harm me, the snake or the human?

At this point in the world today, a snake is more like teddy bear compared to some human beings that are living on this planet. I used to be afraid of snakes, but now when I see one I think am more safer than if I met a human being these days.

What do you think?

1. EncephaloiDead profile image59
      EncephaloiDeadposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I think you might be blowing the whole thing out of proportion. What you read in the newspapers has to be carefully scrutinized before accepting it whole. Not only that, but whatever is really happening in the world is being committed by a very tiny minority of people on the planet considering the population. It is highly unlikely you will ever have dealings let alone meet such people in your lifetime.

1. janesix profile image72
        janesixposted 2 years ago in reply to this

That also depends on where you live. Where I live, I would feel safe walking to the store at night. Some places, I wouldn't want to step foot in at all.