Millionaire looks for love by posting it on a giant billboard!

1. Stevennix2001 profile image82
    Stevennix2001posted 2 years ago

According to youngturks, a millionaire named Marc Paskin is looking for love, so he posts a giant billboard advertising that he's looking for a single Latina girl out there that he could date.  From what I've managed to research about the guy, he seems like a great person, who's been known to help out people.  He's also a family oriented guy, and seems to be just an all around fun guy to be around.  To be honest, this is kind of an old story, so chances are he might be taken already.  Who knows?  All I know is that I wasn't able to find out if he did find any girl or not, but here's the link to the video to know more along with an article link to know how to get a hold of him if any of you Latina hubbers are interested. wink … end-by-bi/

2. Donna Suthard profile image83
    Donna Suthardposted 2 years ago

Yes... People want the Holy Bible to be perfectly accurate.. I wonder if the after the flood scenario of Noah's drunken incest story, with his two daughters was also included in the movie...

1. Stevennix2001 profile image82
      Stevennix2001posted 2 years ago in reply to this

umm..i think you got the wrong forum thread. If you'd like to repost your comment in the appropriate forum that discusses the topic you're referring to, then please click on the link below: