jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (8 posts)

What to do ? How to proceed ?

1. princeserrao profile image80
    princeserraoposted 2 years ago

Hello, my age is 19 yrs, and the age of girl I like is 20 yrs.... Which means that she is elder than me....

I am a swimming trainer and in my batch there is a girl I like the most.... She is very cute and beautiful and on the other hand I m short and dark.... But I like her...

So can anyone tel me how to approach her.... I would like to say , I am a shy person. So should I go nd directly start chit chats with her or wait for her to talk with me....

Does looks really matter for girl... ?? Can anyone tell how to get her's mobile number....?? I want to date her... How to do that???

And please provide me with serious advice as I am serious about her...

2. 0
    Beth37posted 2 years ago

You use the word "dat" on the forum and "that" in your hubs. You speak quite differently in your hubs. I am curious about dat. smile

3. princeserrao profile image80
    princeserraoposted 2 years ago

This "dat" is in messaging language which occurs if you are frequently using whatsapp or any chatting apps... So for now please ignore it and answer my serious issue... If possible ...

1. 0
      Beth37posted 2 years ago in reply to this

I can't really answer your question. It would depend on if you two had anything in common, if you had a similar belief system, if she were as attracted to you as you are to her. What else is there to do, but ask her out? Move on, if she says no. Have fun and treat her well, if she says yes. That's all I got. True dat.

4. janesix profile image72
    janesixposted 2 years ago

Talk to her. If she seems interested, ask her out. Then she will probably give you her number. Since you see her on a regular basis, you should probably try to engage her in conversation at least  a few times before you ask her out, to have a better guage of her potential interest in you. If she doesn't, then you might not want to ask her out.

5. psycheskinner profile image83
    psycheskinnerposted 2 years ago

If you are training her in swimming (?) you might want to leave this until later to avoid awkwardness.

1. 0
      Beth37posted 2 years ago in reply to this

lol. Nothing like getting hit on whilst in your bathing suit by the guy who's hanging out in the water next to you all day.

6. ahorseback profile image52
    ahorsebackposted 2 years ago

Beth , there is no finer time than when wet !....lol