jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Embarrasing message to The President - "Don't Touch My Girlfriend"

1. realtalk247 profile image71
    realtalk247posted 2 years ago

He tells the president of The United States of America “Don't Touch My Girlfriend!”

Today marks the error of total embarrassment for the girlfriend of an apparent idiot.  Aia Cooper was casting her vote alongside Barack Obama when her boyfriend Mike Jones decided to give some advise to the president of the United States.  “Mr. President, don't touch my girlfriend.” 
    The president informed him he wasn't planning on touching his girlfriend but mentioned Jones was an example of a brother just embarrassing him for no reason.  Aia Cooper apologized for her boyfriend. 

Obama's revenge was sweet: a hug and kiss for his girlfriend. 
    “Now, he’s really jealous,” Obama told Cooper.

Mr. Mike Jones and Aja Cooper having the time of their lives.

http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video … d.cnn.html

1. dashingscorpio profile image85
      dashingscorpioposted 24 months ago in reply to this

Yes, it was kind of funny especially in how the president reacted.
      I believe it's his "down to earth" rapport with citizens that endears him to many. He's very personable and not a formal stick in the mud.
      However it also makes others who dislike him just as comfortable with disrespecting him and the office he holds. Charm is a double edged sword.

realtalk247posted 24 months ago in reply to this

That's so true. When I first heard the story I thought the nerve of this man to say something like he's talking to someone one the street.  Secret service could have taken her down at any moment.

The media created a cute spin on the situation but it was a situation, to be honest, which should not have occurred.

2. grand old lady profile image89
    grand old ladyposted 24 months ago

It was such a cute video. I'd love to be able to have this kind of informality with my president. Mr. Obama was very classy and that girlfriend was LUCKY.

realtalk247posted 24 months ago in reply to this

So true

3. Sed-me profile image84
    Sed-meposted 24 months ago

Oh my gosh, that was adorable. That poor girl. lol