In China, wife chops off cheating husband's manhood...TWICE!

Jump to Last Post 1-3 of 3 discussions (9 posts)
  1. profile image0
    Stevennix2001posted 9 years ago

According to various news sources, a 32 year old man named Fan Lung has been cheating on his wife for quite sometime.  Needless to say, his 21 year old wife found out about his affair because of a steamy e-mail he sent to his mistress, but he accidentally forgot to log out of his account.  She gets angry to the point that she uses a pair of scissors to chop off her husband's penis in his sleep. 

He calls an ambulance, and the hospital is able to sew his manhood back on the first time.  However, that's not good enough for the scorned jealous housewife.  Nope, she manages to sneak into the hospital while he's sleeping, and chops off his dick again, and then throws it out the window.  Now, I know some of you might be thinking the husband would've naturally jumped out of the window to get his member back right?  Wrong.  He goes after his wife, while bleeding a lot from his crotch area, and starts to beat the living crap out of her right in the freaking street.  Authorities had to separate them.

Long story short.  The wife is in jail, but they were unable to find the man's penis, as authorities believe a stray cat or dog may have gotten a hold of it.  However, the mistress doesn't seem to mind that her man lost his member because she merely wants to be with him, and says that he has five kids already anyway, so it doesn't matter to her that he's without a member. 

What are your thoughts on this issue?

By the way, here's a couple of links if you guys want to know more:

http://nypost.com/2015/01/13/wife-chops … nis-twice/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55OGYdrsAfk

1. Writer Fox profile image32
      Writer Foxposted 9 years agoin reply to this

If at first you don't succeed ...

2. Cardisa profile image87
      Cardisaposted 9 years agoin reply to this

I know it's supposed to be serious but I had to giggle at Writer Fox's comment..lol

1. profile image0
        Stevennix2001posted 9 years agoin reply to this

it's okay. I laughed too.  Although...I certainly don't envy the guy for what happened to him.... O.O

Edit: Granted, the guy was a jerk for cheating on her to begin with, and never should've done that.  But still...mutilating a person for something like that just isn't right.... O.O 

Personally if I met a girl that told me she cut off her ex's d**k over something like that, then I would NEVER date her at all.  I wouldn't care how attractive she was, or even how much we clicked.   The reality is if I dated a woman with that kind of history, then my mind will be scared the whole time worrying that if we get into an argument over anything, then I could lose little steven, and I ain't having that. 

To steal a phrase from "Friends."  Big Steven doesn't have much of a purpose if little Steven is gone.  O.O tongue  lollol  j/k

1. Cardisa profile image87
          Cardisaposted 9 years agoin reply to this

I'd never want my brother or any other male relative dating someone like her either. I know it's 'China", but still...that was too severe.

3. dashingscorpio profile image81
      dashingscorpioposted 9 years agoin reply to this

There has been a rash of these crazy stories lately.
      Not long ago a woman stabbed her husband for cutting the Thanksgiving turkey and having dinner without her while she was asleep.

Another woman recently stabbed her husband upon returning home from their honeymoon and discovering he had never changed his Facebook status to "married".

This woman like so many other (men and women) who choose to commit violence or kill their spouse rather than file for divorce is crazy! Now she's going to be in prison and her kids will be raised by the husband and his mistress or the new woman in his life. I would hope one would value their (freedom) for far more than a severed penis.

2. FatFreddysCat profile image93
    FatFreddysCatposted 9 years ago

Ouch.

***(Curls into fetal position on floor under desk, whines softly)***

1. profile image0
      Stevennix2001posted 9 years agoin reply to this

Yeah that was my initial thoughts to this story too.

3. MonkeyShine75 profile image59
    MonkeyShine75posted 9 years ago

Gee Steven, it sounds as though these two people were made for each other.

This story is all over the internet, but it seems almost unbelievable to me

My Rhetorical Questions:

The Husband

What cheating person is going to leave his computer up, and running? Wouldn’t he have been afraid that she'd find the proof of an affair?
    He’s none too smart.

Didn’t he notice anything about his wife in the past to indicate she was crazy enough, and dangerous enough to do something like this? I’m sure she must have shown jealousy, and anger before

Even in his sleep, didn’t he feel the “scissors” cutting through his flesh, and muscles, then awaken, and stop her?

He went after his wife? He went out of the hospital after her? How? Didn’t he collapse from the pain? Didn’t people stop them?

And she wasn’t already in jail?

Who told her what hospital he was in?

What stupid police, and hospital personnel would allow the wife access to her husband in the hospital after she committed such a horrible crime? Since they hadn’t arrested her yet, why wasn’t a cop stationed outside his hospital room in case she returned to finish him off?

I don’t know of any dog or cat, hungry or not, that would eat a penis, are cops, and doctors that stupid?

Didn’t they do a small grid search of the area, or check to see if the wife put it in her pocket, and only pretended to throw it out the widow.

The Wife

Was her self esteem so low that she felt she needed to hurt someone for cheating on her? to punish him for not loving her.

Didn’t she know, that he'd leave her?
    Or that she was throwing away her life?

Real Question
    Do you guys see the mistress as a go

Other points

How can a person cut off a penis with a pair of scissors? Something has to be almost flat in order for scissors to cut through it, or if something is round, it has to be very small. By the time the scissors started cutting through it, he would have awakened, and stopped her, shouldn’t he have?

Just some of my thoughts

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)