Why do criminals and convicts have more luck finding love?

1. Aneegma profile image76
    Aneegmaposted 20 months ago

So apparently Amanda Knox, the student who was convicted of killing her fellow student, is engaged to be married. For those of you that don't know her, read her story here:
    www.dailymail.co.uk/.../Amanda-Knox-ENG … rison.html

Last month a 72 year old death row inmate got married to a 26 year old brunette. In mid 2014 an Arizona death row inmate got married 3 days before his execution.  In Australia, a convicted paedophile got married to a Thai woman then abandoned their adopted child. And they are so many stories like this if you search the web.

My question is how come criminals and convicts have such an easy time finding someone to marry them? Is there a formula single normal law abiding citizens are missing? As a law abiding singleton myself who is normal and actually a good gal,  I can't understand why nobody wants to even have a cup of coffee with me and yet hard core criminals and convicts have people lining up to marry them.

Must I become a criminal if I want to be married? perhaps I should  turn into Kim Kardashian?? It just doesn't make sense why all bad people have no problems finding love.

I guess its how the world works now.. be bad and life is good for you. Be good and life sucks for you.