Are you a good guy? Are you an awesome catch? Are you a GGGOOOOODDDD Man?
Here are all the reasons why you are loved. In no random honor.
1.Your word is gold. If you say you are going to do something, help, or be present at a certain place at a certain time we know you will be there. Your word is your bond.
2. You know how to respect and treat a woman. You never expect her to travel to see you at your convenience. You never make a woman feel less than valued, always ensuring you demonstrate the love you have for them.
3. You are honest. Your intentions are honorable. No need to lie and present yourself as something you are not. You put your lady first with the best intentions to do the best for her within your means.
4. You put the needs of your family first.
5. You make a woman's life easy, happy, without needless complications and drama.
6. For all these things that comprise your essence...............you sure look hot in the heart, body, and soul.
7. We can grow old with you in a healthy, happy, relationship. In your eyes we can see the future, sitting at the house surrounded by our children, grandchildren, and great grandchildren. A life fulfilled.
9. You plan for the future.
If you want to add this list, feel free too.
You're right. Nice guys shouldn't finish last, but unfairly sometimes they do and usually the mean guys finish first!
by Kathryn Leyland-Jones18 months ago
As someone who values honesty, integrity, selflessness and compassion, I am astonished by the amount of self serving people that cross my path, who go out of their way to be mean and cash in on the misfortune of...
by Shil19785 years ago
HubPages has this wonderful feature called Hub Hopping or Hub Hop to flag low-quality/copied/spam content. I know some hubbers do use this and help HP staff weed out the substandard content. Here's one more reason why...
by SparklingJewel7 years ago
Aug. 25 (Bloomberg) -- The Federal Reserve must for the first time identify the companies in its emergency lending programs after losing a Freedom of Information Act lawsuit... http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=...
Copyright © 2016 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.