Signs of distrust when dating

1. realtalk247 profile image70
    realtalk247posted 19 months ago

Everyone has their red flag(s) when dating. What are yours?
    People who do not speak or hold conversation. I'm not saying you want a blabber mouth but when you can sit with me and have dinner and barely say anything that's a problem for me.  Your words express your thoughts and opinions. If you are unwilling/unable to share your thoughts then how do I really know who you are?  I can't be fooled by a few words or confirmation of agreements with my thoughts when you haven't said anything.
    Has anyone ever experienced this?  How do you feel about this?  This makes me distrustful about someone's intent when interacting with me.  There is nothing worse than sleeping with the enemy.  Empires and dynasties have been destroyed from within and this is what I consider when I'm with "silent" company.I do not trust and I'm not interested in a second experience.

Anyone else have red flags that ensures they will no longer engage with someone?

1. Phil Perez profile image83
      Phil Perezposted 19 months ago in reply to this

Well, constant calling/texting, feeling jealous, most often than not staying stuck on your partner, coming to conclusions, never letting your partner hang out with people of the opposite sex. These are just signs I notice, I'm not saying these are who I am haha.