jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (4 posts)

How is your relationship different then most?

1. chuckandus6 profile image55
    chuckandus6posted 18 months ago

how is your  relationship unique,mine is unique we don't ever fight over money, we get stressed and we are broke a lot but we don't blame eachother, also we don't flirt with other people or
    have same gender friends.we also have differences in beliefs I believe in God he doesn't.
    we have very little hobbies, music, or movies in.common.
    But we still got what it takes and more

1. Castlepaloma profile image27
      Castlepalomaposted 18 months ago in reply to this

Is your husband an atheist?

My most unique relationship is with my daughter. We have a lot in common and even our differences enhance each other. We are both professional artist, building an eco- village together and giving  permaculture and art workshops from our earth home. We both can be really weird yet since we live in a really weird world, so we manage to fit in.

1. chuckandus6 profile image55
        chuckandus6posted 18 months ago in reply to this

Yes,my husband is an atheist. I think that is great, glad to hear bout your unique farther daughter relationship it sounds very unique.So nice that you passed down the artistic skills.And you can work on a project together. My dad and I were always close I would  help him work on cars.

1. Castlepaloma profile image27
          Castlepalomaposted 18 months ago in reply to this

My daughter and I live in a earth home that will last for hunreds of years. The ecovillages we are building teaches others how to build their own real home and grow their own live food, for a live body. Fat Cats are not welcome, and they don't like the taste of real food eating mice. They can kill more mice and rats with synthetic food and products along with all other speices of animals faster than any thing we can imagine.

Fat Cats steal to make other fat Cats fatter. Besides Fats Cats perfer a diet of toxic  mice and rats they have trained since birth. For example, when you see those Mc'donalde's neon breasts on the side of the highway, you cry out waaahhh wahhhh and pull your car over to feed. Or Walmart product that destroy wholesome small business so they can own both ends, here and overseas  enslaved rats and mice

Like the old movie Time Machine They dwell underground troglodyte civilization, maintaining ancient time machines access to the surface world's countryside of future. Morlocks are humanoid creatures, said to have descended from humans, (maybe from evolution/creationism). The evolved into a completely different species, as "ape-like",  large eyes and grey fur covering, a result of living underground and extremely sensitive to light.The Morlocks' main source of food are humans that lives above ground. These humans are incredible fear of the dark and are terrified of being underground.the future. The mutated monsters (the 2nd move of Morlocks) use the time machine to come back to the present and go on a murderous rampage. (Sounds like revelations payback)

Fictitious movies resembles fictitous leaders today, not genuinely felt.