There is ALWAYS that ONE thing that pushes one beyond the edge of what is tolerable. This is beyond being enraged and ticked off. You are beyond boiling, you are ready........to do SOME DAMAGE!
When people constantly make snide ageist remarks.
There used to be a regular contract dance group here on the Big Island of Hawaii. It was dwindling because no one was willing to do the work to bring in new members, and with my poor social skills, I couldn't do it by myself. Once we got a spot at the World Heritage Festival, and out of 20 regulars, only seven showed up; 5 women, and one man with his teenage son. The man refused to call his boy scout troop to try it out, saying they wouldn't be interested (they were collecting garbage - I guess that's more fun), and the women refused to flirt to get male partners, instead making comments about being too old to dance and remember the moves. Needless to say, the sisituation was a flop, and the scene folded 5 months later.
What REALLY infurates me is that I work with disabled people, and age has little to do with their condition. In situations like that, I have wanted to **+h slap the offenders. Personally; I feel they deserve it. If they spoke that way about someone's race, they'd be SUED!
1. A cup full of pencils with no sharpened points! as in NONE!
2. Dogs waking me up in the MIDDLE of the night with barking… especially neighbor dogs.
3. Cops who want to pull a POWER TRIP… oops, oh no, not me… see my halo?
4. Elderly neighbors who seem frail, but only use that to ORDER me around and tyrannize over my life...As though I do not have a life!
5. Those who should really move out of the country, but instead, stay here and GRIPE!
Its when someone pampers me , shows sympathy or something similar when im wrong at the first place or its my fault.
1. When people purposely go slow enough so that they are the only ones that can make the light although there is no one else in front of them.
2. When people mistreat, overcharge, or in any way abuse the elderly or children.
3. When people makes foolish decisions with their life and then expect other people who have worked hard and planned for their life to "help them out." You know people who think they should have a free ride and want to drain the resources of others.
4. When people treat others differently based on their skin color (overcharging, second class citizenship, ignoring, etc) something no one can control.
5. People with bad hearts and bad intentions who believe their phony fake presentation fools others. If you are a jerk then be a jerk but don't bible belt your presentation and you are looser than a person grabbing a bat with heavily oiled hands.
Agree with you on number three. That makes me go into a HUNNIC rage right there. Yes, there are family members who makes the most inane choices i.e. having fun instead of being serious about education and having children WAY TOO YOUNG, griping about being in dead end jobs and want to live a middle class life and looking to their more affluent relatives to support them. WELL, let them lie in their own bed I say. Reap what is sown!
Yes gmwilliams, you understand. Who does that? Determining the betterment of their lifestyle by using other people's resources. No way! I can't stand those who spend their entire life trying to get over rather than take control of their lives and put forth the effort that is required to better their life and that of their children. Free loaders.
Oh yes, THEY'RE present. Such people are parasites. Yes, there are families whose less well off members EXPECT the well off members to help them out and achieve a middle class lifestyle. It is quite prevalent in large/very large families where those who succeed are somehow expected to provide an affluent lifestyle to the rest of the family. I see this behavior occurring in larger families.
Copyright © 2017 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.