Here is a quick guide of how to buy the perfect gift for someone
1. Pay attention to the things they like. Sounds like a no brainer but it must be said. Don't buy people things you like or what you want them to have. Buy from stores they frequent or listen when they mention things they would like to try or new experiences.
2. Don't be cheap. While you don't need to break the bank, there is nothing wrong with catching a good sale for quality merchandise. It's Christmas-make it special.
3. No appliances for Christmas (unless it's like Keurig). Save appliances/toasters for another occasion, people want what they want for Christmas not what they need.
4. Consider the hobbies and activities of the person.
5. Go the extra mile for the person you love.
Has anyone ever been on the receiving end of a bad gift? What was the gift?
by lav-senior6 years ago
My dad is one of those men in their fifties that regardless of whether he gets a five-pack of socks or a hot-air balloon ride, he has the same reaction; "That's grand, thanks very much for that now."Despite...
by seyiari7 years ago
i want you to tell fellow hubbers the gift you will buy for your spouse for christmas.
by imsaipsle4 years ago
When shopping for a birthday present with your sister-in-law I would suggest you ask yourself the following questions:What does she like? What activities does she participate in? Where does she shop usually?Perhaps you...
by Stacie L5 years ago
I know many pet owners buy their pet a Christmas gift or two every year. I have been guilty of this in the past.Is it silly to give your pet s gift?Are you giving your pet a gift this year?
Copyright © 2017 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.