1. gmwilliams profile image87
    gmwilliamsposted 9 months ago

I suggest that these factors are RED FLAGES.  It is NOW time to exit the relationship.  LEAVE before it's TOO LATE!  It is obvious that he doesn't respect you.

2. Kiss andTales profile image29
    Kiss andTalesposted 9 months ago

I am sorry to hear of your relationship troubles , I am considered to be a senior , as such I could help in some words of wisdom , Grace has spoken the truth to you as well, but long ago I heard this saying, we teach people how to treat us, so allowing things to go on, is accepting future disappointments.
    Example of a teacher and her class room , who is the teacher ? why is she in that position,  who's class is it.
    Do we tell the teacher how to do her Job, teach her class and grade by your standards
    No! She or he is in charge of all these things
    You are in charge of your self, you have standards , morals,  responsibility to yourself first, if some one is degrading you and taking away your character as a good woman , a good friend, a good relative , and they are not working to build you up but tearing you down from inside out, then
    you have a right to abandon anything that causes you harm mentally or physically.
    Yes this may sound easy to do,  but have you allowed your heart to look for an excuse to stay thinking they will change?
    People can become a habit  just as a cigarette,  alcohol,  narcotic or drug, to the point you just want that one person and you do not want to leave.
    Then some people compromise and they are totally miserable. Until some one leaves.
    There is a bible verse I found to be great advice and it speaks truth.

Lu 16:13 No servant can be a slave to two masters, for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will stick to the one and despise the other. You cannot be slaves to God and to Riches.”

The point to consider here is which one has he made you . The one of love ? or the one despised?
    Really only you know, but you are in the drivers seat.

I hope the very best for you. But the last words I can say it is do it the right way , you already have done it your way. read the bible
    It will help you  protect your heart.
    And find the right person next time.

1. 61
      Abmurphposted 9 months ago in reply to this

1. Kiss andTales profile image29
        Kiss andTalesposted 9 months ago in reply to this

You are welcome sweetie,  Talk to me anytime I am hear for you .