jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

Ex husband and wife

1. profile image61
    Tess fearposted 16 months ago

My ex husband left me for another women he had got pregnant , it was a very upsetting devorce for me because I didn't know there was anything wrong it was a shock I grew a lot of hatred towards the two of them very fast , they were married a week after our devorce came through it felt awful seeing him with his new life and happy it's now 6 years on I've moved on and is completely happy with my life now I still had some bitterness for him , then last August he tried to hang himself luckily it was a failed attempt but it killed me thinking I could of never spoken to him again on that day I let go of everything and was finally at peace with them both , he has suffered really bad since then and I'm finding out his perfect happy life with his wife never was , they have decided to take a break and live apart , all I want to know if life was so bad married to me why didn't it drove him to do that and why if he was so happy with his new wife why did he try to do that to himself , a small part of me thinks he started to think it was all a misstake and the guilt of what he done to me caught up with him ???

1. Kathryn L Hill profile image84
      Kathryn L Hillposted 15 months ago in reply to this

Okay, I shall take a stab yikes at giving you advice.
        In the first place, he was no good.
      In the second place, you didn't realize that.
      In the third place. Now you know he is no good.
      So what to do do?
      Realize he did you a huge FAVOR and let it / him / her GO!!!!!!!!! for ever and ever !!! Yay!!!

You are FREEEEEEEEEE ……..

2. IslandBites profile image87
      IslandBitesposted 15 months ago in reply to this

No. It has nothing to do with you. You know the why: "I'm finding out his perfect happy life with his wife never was , they have decided to take a break and live apart". :-)

2. profile image61
    Tess fearposted 16 months ago

I would like a reply off somebody please

1. wilderness profile image95
      wildernessposted 16 months ago in reply to this

If you are looking for personal advice, you are in the wrong place.  This is a community of writers, not generally interested in giving personal advice on life's troubles.

1. Kathryn L Hill profile image84
        Kathryn L Hillposted 15 months ago in reply to this

ARE YOU KIDDING????!!!!

3. Kathryn L Hill profile image84
    Kathryn L Hillposted 15 months ago

This story is a bit common and not that interesting, however.
    One should never look back, especially when the one who did not contribute to the situation can live guilt free. To look back would be very foolhardy.
    foolhardy:
    reckless, rash, irresponsible, impulsive, hotheaded, impetuous, bullheaded, daredevil, devil-may-care, madcap, harebrained, precipitate, hasty, overhasty; temerarious. ANTONYMS prudent.

working