jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Question to all the female hubbers, and I guess all the men too

1. Stevennix2001 profile image83
    Stevennix2001posted 4 months ago

A bodybuilder's girlfriend quits her job, so she can breastfeed her man full time whenever he comes home from the gym.  Her excuse was that she not only loves getting her breasts touched during sex, but she's always been envious of the bond people share, when a woman is breastfeeding someone.  Therefore, she's quitting her job to breastfeed her boyfriend full time.  What are your thoughts on this ladies?  would you quit your job too  if you were her?  Or if you were her friend, then what would you say to her?  also fellas, what would you do if your woman said they were quitting their job for this exact reason just to breastfeed you?  how would you respond to this?

If you'd like to see the youtube video that inspired this forum, then please click the TYT Sports links below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont … eGvuZao5EM

1. dashingscorpio profile image85
      dashingscorpioposted 4 months ago in reply to this

People are entitled to quit their jobs for whatever reason they desire. Truth be told it's none of our business. The only reason why a woman would publicize this is because (she) wants attention. 

I don't see companies changing their maternity leave policies simply to allow women time off to breastfeed boyfriends and husbands. smile

2. Live to Learn profile image81
    Live to Learnposted 4 months ago

Sounds bizarro. But, it's none of my business. So, no I wouldn't breast feed a grown adult and I would stop seeing a grown adult who suggested such.

3. Kryssy OSullivan profile image86
    Kryssy OSullivanposted 4 months ago

All I can say is to each, their own... We all do something that the next person doesn't like. Personally, it's not my kind of thing. But hey, some people get paid to do that kind of fetish. So it's like getting paid for doing what you love. And even if you're not paid, you're doing something you love.

If a friend of mine ever decides to go that route, then good for them. As strange as it sounds, I'd support the friend. They aren't killing, or hurting anyone. They could really be doing worse. And people have different dreams. I guess that just would be theirs. It would be strange, but it would be best to be supportive.

4. psycheskinner profile image84
    psycheskinnerposted 4 months ago

Whatever floats their boats

5. Aime F profile image84
    Aime Fposted 4 months ago

As someone who recently breastfed for 3 years (a child, not an adult wink), I find this to be quite strange.  The bond that she envies is between mother and child a vast majority of the time, so sexualizing it and applying it to her boyfriend makes me a bit uncomfortable.

But I guess people sexualize things that weren't meant to be sexualized all the time.  I think I'm just hypersensitive to this one having experienced and enjoyed that mother-child breastfeeding bond recently myself.