Do Men Need Women ....... More than Women need men

Jump to Last Post 1-50 of 77 discussions (177 posts)
  1. profile image0
    \Brenda Scullyposted 14 years ago

Thinking of writing a hub about this can you help

give me your honest opinion

as much detail as you like

everyone can join in

sorry for being so bossy, it's just nice to have a day off work and share what is in my mind......

1. profile image0
      LEWJposted 14 years agoin reply to this
    2. ediggity profile image60
      ediggityposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Your title should say Does Man Need the Right Woman.  Once a man finds her he would be lost without her.

3. Neil Sperling profile image60
      Neil Sperlingposted 14 years agoin reply to this

In general people need people - but do men need women more then a women need men.... that would depend entirely on each one individually.

I know - women are quicker to go looking for a man after a break up - men are quite happy taking there time. That may mean women need men more.... who knows.... but then who seems to know everything... I just wish I was a better friend of who!

4. prettydarkhorse profile image62
      prettydarkhorseposted 14 years agoin reply to this
    5. Mocha Momma profile image60
      Mocha Mommaposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Brenda,

Men and Women need each other the same.  One gender is not superior to the other period.  Man and Woman are intended to balance one another. 

One cannot exist without the other period.  If there was no sperm, then there couldn't be a fertilized egg, and vice versa. 

We cannot pro-create period without both.  All the science on the planet and an egg and sperm still cannot be 100% man made period, so men and women will always be needed.

Men have their "egos" and "pride".  Women have their "liberation" and "diva" statuses.  Both can be equally annoying.

All those traits mentioned above do is create disharmony between the sexes.

Hope this helps.

6. crickette_w profile image62
      crickette_wposted 14 years agoin reply to this
    7. exquisitestill profile image60
      exquisitestillposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I think men depend on women and many ways most them won't admit, men and women both need eachother. But women are the strongest species of the two, we seldom back down from ANYTHING! And we have more pressure on us to maintain a certain image, so we create a controlled environment for most men who are a lot less aware of what they are portraying.

2. RedSonja94 profile image60
    RedSonja94posted 14 years ago

I think men do need women more because they really don't know how to handle a household and children like we do.  My hubby tells me all the time he couldn't do it without me.  I believe him too.  Just being in the hospital for a couple of days showed how little he can handle things.  It was a nightmare and my entire house was trashed when I came home.  He just couldn't handle it.

1. svennyg profile image61
      svennygposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Sure men need woman but I think men have become this way more so because thier wives have spoilt them, maybe even their mothers,I am a man and been married for over 32 years and do most things in the house, I have my own biulding business which takes up every working day, my wife works hard as well, but from a young age my mother taught us boys this: don't wait for people to do things for you. If you want it done do it yourself. So my argument is this, if your husband cannot do household things, and children then you most problibly spoilt him. (Sven Grahn, Lifestyle coach)

3. profile image0
    pgrundyposted 14 years ago

I think men do need women more than vice versa. Most divorces are initiated by women, not men. I was raised to believe that I had to hurry up and 'get a man' as if they were hard to find or something, but my experience has been that that is not true. If you look at the online dating sites, it's mostly men at them.

Having said that, I would be a very, very sad person without Bill, my guy. I can't imagine life without him. I know it would go on, but I don't WANT to imagine life without him. smile

1. geminimoon profile image60
      geminimoonposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Very well put!

2. DallD profile image59
      DallDposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I love what you just said about your guy, it's sweet. And i have to say, I have run into some men that have put their noses to the grindstone and are doing very well. Most are men that have had to do it alone and they are handling it very well...

3. profile image49
      mogakamorrisposted 14 years agoin reply to this

it is true that its men who are found on most dating sites its bcoz those men are shy and cannot face a woman.OK.otherwise who doesnt know that in the world today there are more women than men(mogaka morris:254773421006

4. Pearldiver profile image68
    Pearldiverposted 14 years ago

Only the ones that know how to throw my stick properly! smile

1. profile image0
      \Brenda Scullyposted 14 years agoin reply to this

are you a male doggy

2. Paradise7 profile image69
      Paradise7posted 14 years agoin reply to this

put saltpeter in his coffee! yikes

5. profile image0

likewise........ it's just i am wondering do men need, not want us more than we need them....

wanting and needing are soooooo different aren't they

6. futurenetads profile image60
    futurenetadsposted 14 years ago

Both are important to improve population

1. profile image49
      dipak2223posted 14 years agoin reply to this

htrmg hghtr

7. profile image0

impotent or important sorry not being smart

8. Mrvoodoo profile image58
    Mrvoodooposted 14 years ago

I think men come to rely on and thus need 'their' woman more, but women need 'a' man (often any man) more.

Most of the girls I know tend to hook up with new guys petty quickly after break-ups, etc. where as my guy friends tend to take their time looking for the next 'one'.  But of course this may not be universal and could be particular to the women that I know or have known.

9. profile image0

right mrvoodoo so men need women more
           women want more is that it

10. profile image0
    rednckwmnposted 14 years ago

they need each other equally, just for different things, and show it in different ways.

1. profile image0

nice comment, my hubby would agree with that one

2. Mrvoodoo profile image58
      Mrvoodooposted 14 years agoin reply to this

What she said ^

Morning DM. smile

1. Daniel Carter profile image63
        Daniel Carterposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I agree with both rdnckwmn and mrvoodoo. I was married for 24 years (a long marriage and very short one) and I loved family life. I never dreamed I would be divorced. Now I want a significant other in my life, but I don't know that I need that. I'm okay as I am.

11. Len Cannon profile image88
    Len Cannonposted 14 years ago

Ain't gotta have no dames

1. profile image0

oh why

1. Len Cannon profile image88
        Len Cannonposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Broads is nothin' but trouble!

1. Mrvoodoo profile image58
          Mrvoodooposted 14 years agoin reply to this

And what he said ^ lol.

True. smile

2. Eaglekiwi profile image74
          Eaglekiwiposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Where did that horrible word broad come from ? just curious

1. profile image0
            rednckwmnposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Ive wondered that before too. It is never said in an endearing way. What about..chick? or ..nevermind...

2. privateye2500 profile image41
      privateye2500posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Probably not -- if you are gay.

Women don't need men if they are gay.

Men don't need women if they are gay.

Of course assuming we are Not talking about procreation here and just sex...(I am) and gawd knows there are already FAR too many of us on this tiny planet...rather like a plague.

And it seems to me that in the past decade; there are SO MANY more gay people --  I think it's like the Everglades...all the mutations going on...all the extra hormones, poisons and pollution; the mutation of Mother Earth herself.

Pretty soon - we will all just be a-sexual....and won't need anybody else at all!  And then we will ALL be gay (as in HAPPY), not homosexual.    ROTFL!  (I just HAD to lighten this up.)

12. futurenetads profile image60
    futurenetadsposted 14 years ago

When a man marries and commits himself to a wife and children, however, most of his social liabilities disappear. He has a reason to live responsibly, work hard, and save for the future. Instead of pandering to his own sensual desires, he postpones gratification and sacrifices for those who depend on him. He becomes more future oriented. This "loose cannon" often becomes the "pillar of the community.

What a woman does for a man, then, is to harness the sexual energy that was unbridled and threatening to society and focus it on protecting and providing for a family. This transformation is absolutely vital to the well-being of a culture.

In my opinion both are so important  ...Man need Women and Women   
    need Men

http://www.getanexbackblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/get-an-ex-back-holding-hands.jpg

1. profile image0

oh my god.... i cannot believe you put that picture up....
      my mum went into hospital last year for an operation for cancer and did not survive it...... 2 weeks earlier she went on holiday with my dad to Barcelona, and i have a beautiful photo of them hand in hand from the back...... would you like to see it i might be able to scan it on,,,,, that photo has made me so emotional, you would not believe it...

1. futurenetads profile image60
        futurenetadsposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Show me

13. profile image0

i am going to scan it on now..... i do not know how to put it on here, i know how to put it on a hub but when i am ready maybe someone will talk me through how to do it o'k'

whenever u r free ..put it

1. profile image0

it is scanned on but how do i put it on here, if i do this my day will not be wasted

upload u r picture into photobucket or flickr

1. profile image0

it is in flickr now

2. profile image0

awaiting further instructions

copy and past pictures url here

[img]url[/img]

14. myownworld profile image74
    myownworldposted 14 years ago

Mostly it's women OVERESTIMATING how much they think men need them... unfortunately, they don't really..not so much... smile

1. profile image50
      Redneckmanposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I need a woman right now before my old lady gets back.

1. profile image0

come here then

1. profile image50
          Redneckmanposted 14 years agoin reply to this

You anywhere near North Carolina?

2. profile image0

you know what maybe you are right......

15. Jess Killmenow profile image62
    Jess Killmenowposted 14 years ago

Was it Gloria Steinem who said, "A woman needs a man like a fish needs a bicycle"? 

Has anyone yet quoted the statistic that married men live longer than unmarried men, whereas a woman's lifespan is statistically unaffected by marriage? 

Yet I would say that women do need men as much as men need women and that the need in each is different.

16. Cranoo profile image60
    Cranooposted 14 years ago

Ehm, I suppose it's equal in terms of sexual attraction and love but in terms of maternity we need woman alot.

If a woman doesn't treat her child right it can really screw a child up but if a father doesn't treat a child with love he can turn to his mother.

1. profile image0

hey i used to live in BRAY my sister still does ha ha,,. my nephew works in a jewellery shop near macdonalds, ha ha ha

17. profile image0

never even heard of it..... i am in the emerald isle

18. profile image0

time for a pizza..... and i have to go clean my house

1. Pearldiver profile image68
      Pearldiverposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Sorry you missed out on the last one that was offered lol

1. profile image0

if you are sorry why are you laughing

2. profile image0

I tried to respond to that, I wanted to say ..I orderd a pizza!! But, then, my computer shut off...what happend to it?

1. profile image0

ask pearldiver, he has been listening in to conversations, he will tell you about it

1. profile image0

I guess its gone. No biggie, I will make my own pizza. wink

19. profile image0

o.k. trying now

20. profile image0
    Poppa Bluesposted 14 years ago

First off, how do you quantify need? Secondly relationships have many facets to them. In any partnership the many roles involved in sharing a life are distributed between the parties in various ways. For example, my wife does the cooking and I clean. Now, I am more than capable of cooking and on occasion I will do so and my wife will clean, so in this aspect neither of us needs the other.
    Now my wife isn't much of a mechanic so when something is wrong with her car she relies on me to take care of it, but does that mean she needs me more? I think not, because if I wasn't there she'd just take it to a mechanic.
    Then there is the emotional side of the relationship. Certainly I cherish her support and love and I'm sure she feels the same way, but which of us needs this more? I don't know how you can answer this. I know that I wouldn't want to live without her, and if for some reason she was no longer a part of my life, I have no doubt that I could continue on, though I doubt at this point in my life I would bother to seek love again, and she has expressed the same to me. I also believe that even though neither of us might not seek love, eventually love would find us. I think there is an inherent "need" to love and to be loved. I think this exists in both sexes. I believe it's a part of our DNA, that our very survival as a species depends on this trait.

1. profile image0

brilliant comment....... if you were away from home, would you miss each other the same amount..... if men end up in nursing homes it is usually women who look after them, likewise with women i suppose.....

Not being arrogant but in my job, the men are sadly lacking withut a woman...... women cope a lot better, even if they don't want to.    could be wrong of course

1. profile image0
        Poppa Bluesposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I suppose if one were to generalize this might be true. When 2 people spend their entire lives together, their roles well defined, they fall into a pattern of reliance on the other to perform those roles, so naturally if there is a sudden change in that arrangement there will be a period of transition and adaptation. Now some women may handle that better than men, but I think that really depends on the individual. When my first wife left me with the kids suddenly my whole life changed. I had to be not only a father, but a mother too! All the roles I depended upon my wife to perform were now mine in addition to the roles I already had. It wasn't easy and it took some time to establish a routine but it was just something that had to be done. I think that's true for most people. We all do what we must, when we must, the best we can, in order to survive.

1. profile image0

well having to play both roles will stand you in good stead for the future,,,,,, nice comments

21. Pearldiver profile image68

Nope Not an EaseDropper.. please don't flatter yourself lol
    And the Pizza I sent to Em's Niece. smile

1. profile image0

what are you talking about, i don't flatten myself i let others do that......  oh flatter, yeah i am going i am getting big headed

2. profile image0

Aww...I am sure she liked it!! At least it didn't go to waste..Maybe next time....  smile

Ha ha, this is kinda funny, right now, there is a song on my radio called..waiting on a woman..and its basically about how men are always waiting on women, but its worth it. I feel like this topic is quite like the other sacrifice topic that came up a while ago. Men and women have different needs, goals, hopes, dreams and ways of expressing all these things. No one sex has more or less.
      For example, The Great Toilet Seat Debate. All the time I hear that women complain about the seat beign left up. "every time I go to the bathroom, I have to put it down!!"...(like thats real hard?)...I have never once heard man complain about the seat being left down. They have to lift up every time, right? Do you know any women who, after they pee, leave the seat back up again?but they do it, no complaints. Everybody needs love and understanding, compassion and help. Give these things freely, without thought of what you will get back, and it all works out in the end.

1. TamCor profile image80
        TamCorposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Perfect!!!  Perfect, perfect, perfect! 

Sorry, that's all I can think to say at the moment, lol...big_smile

1. profile image0

thanks..blush...I thought you might stop by Mrs. Cornett.  smile

hahaha--I just cannot stay quiet during these type of threads, can I? 

big_smile big_smile big_smile

1. profile image0

I know, me neither...ugh...

22. profile image0

[img]http://www.flickr.com/photos92\Brenda Scully
    2531 posts
    Hubs: 55
    Fans: 408[img]http://www.flickr.com/photos/43004678@N05/3965219963/[img]
    /92\Brenda Scully
    2531 posts
    Hubs: 55
    Fans: 408[img]http://www.flickr.com/photos/43004678@N05/3965219963/[img]
    @N05/3965219963[/img]

ha ha ha will come back to this

Try putting the slash mark at the end on the inside of the bracket following it?

Um the URL would have been a better bet to copy ,but think it would be considered promtotional ,so best not.

If Im wrong ,just ignore me wink

3. futurenetads profile image60

I think its wrong url

1. profile image0

i could not put up the picture here, so wrote a little hub about this thread, called a day at home, and there is a lovely picture of my mum, may she rest in peace and dad last year....

Good idea .........i am waiting for u r hub

1. profile image0

it is up now my latest one, a day at home, you will see the photo

23. profile image0

submitted this so you could see what i have done help

Hey try in Photobucket

24. Eaglekiwi profile image74
    Eaglekiwiposted 14 years ago

Hey Pearldiver the Puppy with Pizazz lol smile

25. sandwichmom profile image60
    sandwichmomposted 14 years ago

from the stand point of statistics and longevity- Men need women more. Unmarried men- whether widowed or divorced have a shorter life expectancy by 4 years; on the other hand women who are not married live seven years longer than average life expectancy...Maybe Icould write a hub about it- I do work with more women than men ( I work with elderly) and nursing homes are usually filled with twice as many women( I guess life expectancy?)

1. rebekahELLE profile image85
      rebekahELLEposted 14 years agoin reply to this

very interesting, sandwichmom. my husband died early and since being single, I have had a few decent relationships, but I enjoy the freedom to pursue my own interests and to have the time to really focus on creative pursuits which sometimes a relationship can hinder. I don't know if I could do it 24/7 again, maybe if the time is right and it's the right man. but in reality, I think relationships work because both partners want it to work. it has to be a 100% both ways. smile

2. Neil Sperling profile image60

LOL - I read a joke once that said "Men die sooner as they get tired of being nagged at..... women hang around to see who else they can pick on"

I personally do not believe that - I believe in good relationships - however there is one thing better than a good relationship - that is "getting out of a bad one"

Love - Light - Laughter

Neil

26. profile image0

must be will try again later...

27. Eaglekiwi profile image74

Hey Bren Yes men do need women more, and we love it that way smile

Remember too God made man first ,stepped back an said , Wait , I know I can do better than that ..big_smile

Its a joke guys , ya knows I love ya truly tongue

1. profile image0

HAHAHA. But hey, the first thing you said is kind of a good point Women do feel a need to nurture, (for the most part) more then men do. But that still makes it equal, woman NEED to give love, Men NEED to be taken care of...we need each other...

2. profile image0

he did actually say i will make a companion for them didn't he....

1. profile image0

some translations say..a compliment for each other, or completement...all indicaiting a sense of being alone, or incomplete without the other. Not that you can not survive alone, but its better with someone.

1. Eaglekiwi profile image74

Absolutely agree, lets face it be a pretty dull world if we didnt compliment and like to be needed ( which isnt the same as being needy) smile

Besides there is nothing better than strong arms around you gazing into the sunset , or the ocean , sigh

1. profile image0

or annoying hands groping you when your trying to sleep..ha ha, kidding...I realy honestly get a huge amonut of satisfaction out of seeing my husband devour dinner, and how happy he is when he comes home and the house is clean. He needs me to cook, I need him to enjoy it.

lol like just when ya changed all the linen too , yea the satisfcaction and gratitude when they like what you cooked , or smell , or notice something new...just pricless.
              What about that unexpected treat or coffee they make without you hinting smile

2. profile image0
              ralwusposted 14 years agoin reply to this

My wife used to love it when I devoured her. hehe Now she is a prune, don't do prunes, yet.

1. profile image0

did you really mean prune? I know a joke, but am not sure if its a good idea to type it here...
                I seem to keep getting in trouble...

Prunes need sunshine too , and Ralwus ya avatar aint exactly studly lookin either lol smile

1. profile image0

A man's only as old as the woman he feels. smile

2. Neil Sperling profile image60

Personally - I'm not much for strong arms wrapped around me at all... LOL

3. profile image0

He was tired too when he made us, then took a break. then he created our nemesis. smile

28. cindyvine profile image68
    cindyvineposted 14 years ago

I don't need nobody...but  want plenty lol

1. Daniel Carter profile image63
      Daniel Carterposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Ahh, that's the spirit!

29. Eaglekiwi profile image74

lol next thing youll be demanding your other rib back

30. profile image0
    ralwusposted 14 years ago

I don't need it, I need you, remember, women. God thought so too. smile

wink oh you charmer you

31. cindyvine profile image68
    cindyvineposted 14 years ago

I know what I need

Can ya get it at Walmart CV ? smile

32. profile image0
    ralwusposted 14 years ago

Well, I reckon I'm just an ole hickory nut.

33. lesterd2009 profile image59
    lesterd2009posted 14 years ago

I think its equal on both sides, we need women as much as they need us

34. Ms Chievous profile image67
    Ms Chievousposted 14 years ago

I just published a hub on almost the same thing.. the consensus from fans is men need women just as much as women need men

35. emdi profile image63
    emdiposted 14 years ago

women need men more than men need women. Do you know why?

These days its husbands who cook food for the wife and not the other way. How can womenlive with just McDonals junk food? big_smile

36. Pearldiver profile image68

I think from either perspective: It's nice if you need and it's nice when you don't. Perhaps it is not so nice if you can't hmm

1. profile image0
  37. dohn121 profile image82
    dohn121posted 14 years ago

I must say that in a strong relationship or marriage, the needs of either partner is reciprocal.  Men need women just as much as women need men for a host of different reasons aside from housework or heavy lifting!  Companionship is a must.  Same-sex relationships are a different matter but in no way is it more or less significant.  All of us need to cared for and be needed.  Until women can figure out how to reproduce without male sperm, we're gonna be okay big_smile

1. profile image0

they have figured it out already, need the sperm but not the man.

1. dohn121 profile image82
        dohn121posted 14 years agoin reply to this

No, Brenda.  I'm aware that there is such a thing as in-vitro and such...But they can't yet artificially create male sperm, can they? smile  You can't have one without the other smile

38. Cranoo profile image60
    Cranooposted 14 years ago

In some cases woman need men more because woman are ten times more hornier! smile

39. JulietduPreez profile image68
    JulietduPreezposted 14 years ago

I think men do need women more than the other way round. Guys don't stay single for very long...

40. profile image0
    A Texanposted 14 years ago

"Do Men Need Women ....... More than Women need men"

Yes!

1. profile image0

care to, can't think of the word, ah i know elaborate....

1. profile image0
        A Texanposted 14 years agoin reply to this

No!

41. Uninvited Writer profile image79
    Uninvited Writerposted 14 years ago

I think men do need women more...who else will do the laundry, the cleaning and the cooking wink

1. profile image0
      A Texanposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I actually do the Cleaning and laundry, I have time.

42. profile image0

you just repeated what was said above you. cross post i think

1. Uninvited Writer profile image79
      Uninvited Writerposted 14 years agoin reply to this

That's what I get for not reading the entire thread smile

43. wesleycox profile image71
    wesleycoxposted 14 years ago

In my humbled opinion, no one person "needs" another person for any reason.  To need something means that you cannot live without it.  A man can live without a woman and a woman can live without a man.

On another note I would answer this as wanting.  A think a woman wants a man more than a man wants a woman.  Sure women provide a lot of great benefits to a relationship, but women are also crazy.  Don't believe me?  Just watch "He's Just Not That Into You." and you'll see how weird women are.  However, it is because of this weirdness and bizzare behavior that men love women. 

What a woman wants or needs is way beyond my comprehension though so I couldn't tell you how they think or feel.

Men on the other hand, don't need a woman to be happy.  Men are such simple creatures, we can get along by ourselves.  I will not however, go into detail on what a man needs a woman for.  Procreation is the main deal.  That and we need women so we can learn how to be more civilized to others.

In the end I think women need men more than men need women...and that's my final answer.

1. profile image0
      Madame Xposted 14 years agoin reply to this

ROTFLMAO lol

you said it brother!

1. profile image0

there are some crazy men too especially they have been on the drink  eh it is self inflicted then....

1. profile image0

Yeah, there are some crazy men . . . but they are absolutely in the minority. I have seen women do and say things that have made my brain go tilt. Men in general, a person can figure out.

1. profile image0

there would be an awful lot of people who would disagree i am sure of that

1. profile image0

All women, maybe?

44. profile image0

well done for that...... women are up and down that is for sure, i sometimes feel sorry for males, because females cannot really understand themselves sometimes, never mind expect their men to understand them.....

My husband used to say when i was younger

ah well every day is different, and he was right.....

1. wesleycox profile image71
      wesleycoxposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Thanks, I'm just sayin' you know.

1. profile image0

glad you posted, i love to hear things from both perspectives, i have 2 sons and one daughter, and all their stories are different...... in an ideal world being together forever would be perfect, but we are a long way from that aren't we......

45. Pr0metheus profile image58
    Pr0metheusposted 14 years ago

Some women need a man more than other women.  Some men need a woman more than other men.

Overall, no.  It's pretty equal.

46. manlypoetryman profile image82
    manlypoetrymanposted 14 years ago

http://poulingail.edublogs.org/files/2008/12/worldlightbulb-216x300.jpg
    Women...light up our World...my special thanks goes to my wife...in this regards!

1. profile image0

bless you my poet

1. manlypoetryman profile image82
        manlypoetrymanposted 14 years agoin reply to this

smile Why Thank You, Brenda S.

1. profile image0

pleasure is all mine.... give your lady a hug from me

47. profile image0
    TMinutposted 14 years ago

mrvoodoo said his male friends wait longer to find someone new, I've always seen it the other way around, I don't know any men who deliberately broke up with someone without having a new woman already waiting.

About married men living longer than single men, I thought that had changed, last statistics I saw showed it didn't matter any more. Though men may take less risks when they have a family.

48. profile image0

Do men feel forced to put on a tough exterior do you think, as you can see they feel as deeply and as emotionally as us females.  I think i would laugh if i saw my husband cry, he is kind to me on the rare occasion i do..... unless it is out of temper ha ha

1. profile image0

if I saw my husband cry, for any reason, it would break my heart

1. profile image0

i know i am just horrible.... i laugh at all the wrong times,

49. profile image0
    Pandomodiumposted 14 years ago

Men also Women. Well i have met a few folks in my life' that do not have a male figure or a women figure in there life and most have been that way for many years now. So i believe it is up to each person to choose if this is something they need in there life to grow as male or female on this earth.

Most people just don't like the drama that goes alone with relationships , and choose to not get involved. Also those who make nasty remarks that might say women or men can be trouble are talking about there own life choices, and have not taken the time to see why they have attracted these type of people around them in the first place. Most people making remarks have some deep mental problems to make such a broad statement on women or men period.

I would just like to know have any of these people dated all women or men on the earth to make such a statement about women or men being trouble ??

One comment Yellow pages. They have help now for those who think that way towards others of the opposite sex. I suggest you get some before making such remarks.

50. profile image0
    TMinutposted 14 years ago

You said: Most people making remarks have some deep mental problems to make such a broad statement on women or men period.

You've met and evaluated "most people?
    You believe that generalizing from life experience shows mental illness or maladjustment? People are SUPPOSED to learn from experience! And I'm sure we all know we each are influenced by our own experiences.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)