jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (18 posts)

Woman's Favorite

1. 0
    GLORYposted 7 years ago

What make woman happy? Family,husband,health,job,hobby,friends or any other thing.

2. 0
    mariyammaposted 7 years ago

Husband and money makes a woman happy

1. hinckles koma profile image78
      hinckles komaposted 7 years ago in reply to this

You mean love  and money, i think not all women are happy with husbands. Love, money ill take all day, everyday.

3. wrenfrost56 profile image82
    wrenfrost56posted 7 years ago

My son, my boyfriend, chocolate and shoes! smile

1. 0
      sandra rinckposted 7 years ago in reply to this

lol You are so my heroette!

What makes this woman happy?

My family. smile

4. Wonder_Woman profile image61
    Wonder_Womanposted 7 years ago

My family, seeing my bf after a long day of work, being able to sit back relax to watch movies, or play video games together,cook, back, play with my cats, see my grandmother and eat some of her cooking, even though i hate my job be blessed i have one, feel blessed im able to pay my bills, I guess just the lil things in life

5. hinckles koma profile image78
    hinckles komaposted 7 years ago

Money will make a woman happy, if you don't have money you might marry for dependence or do crazy things for money.  I think a woman needs to feel secure in her independence to feel truly happy and feel her power as a woman not a slave.  Women don't like to feel unappreciated and tired, when all that is left for a man is to make money and be appreciated.  I respect all woman with or with out money but independence along with money is what i look up to.

6. 0
    sneakorocksolidposted 7 years ago

This is what I've been told: A firm sense of financial and personal security, knowing that the kids are happy and well behaved, knowing are families are safe and secure, knowing the house is in good shape and everythings working, knowing her car is working properly, knowing I have list of things to do, knowing I'm listening when I'm suppose to be, knowing I lift the toilet seat when I pee(no target practice), knowing I put the toilet seat back down when I'm done( she doesn't want to fall in at 3 in the morning), knowing I've been well threatened before attending one of her companies parties(no reliving our trips to Amsterdamn with her boss), knowing I'll carry bags for her at Dillards and Macys, knowing I won't wear my food(I don't throw my food at my mouth!), knowing I won't include her in my stupid jokes, knowing I won't drive like I'm escaping from prison(she never gave me permission to risk her life), knowing I'll clean up after my self(yeah right!), knowing whatever she plans for the weekend I'll do without whineing(Oh hell no!), knowing I won't buy fireworks(but they're buy one get three free!), knowing I won't bring any fish or animal home that doesn't look like it came from Krogers and knowing I didn't say anything to my sons new girlfriend about him having AIDs.

1. hinckles koma profile image78
      hinckles komaposted 7 years ago in reply to this

now that's so sweet, it takes someone so passionate for life and love to even say this. if you had a book i would read it. love all. p.s. iam reading this to my husband. love it.

7. beth811 profile image69
    beth811posted 7 years ago

the support of family, friends and relatives and financial stability

8. Wendi M profile image82
    Wendi Mposted 7 years ago

1. Wendi M profile image82
      Wendi Mposted 7 years ago in reply to this

1. elisabethkcmo profile image80
        elisabethkcmoposted 7 years ago in reply to this

and purses

2. magdielqr profile image60
      magdielqrposted 7 years ago in reply to this

9. 0
    GLORYposted 7 years ago

All things are special and unique.Self love and appreciation for your own life are also necessary for keeping you happy and in peace.I am my own best friend.

10. europewalker profile image81
    europewalkerposted 7 years ago

A good man
    Good wine
    Good chocolate

11. 0
    B.C. BOUTIQUEposted 7 years ago

days my husband is his old self, doesnt get down right whiskey drunk and mean, jewelry, candles, incense, crystals, text messaging, waking up and having a day where the pain is not so bad ( Im disabled ), and just having a nice family meal and having friends sit at that table with us...

and for some reason certain smells, vanilla is one and there is a company that has a scent caled ISIS ( who was a goddess I have been told ) makes me happy..
    and I cant forget the beauty of tiffany lamps, boxer dogs, all animals in general and a day where I get good mail-not junk and hospital bills

12. 0
    Crazdwriterposted 7 years ago

What makes me happy? writing, reading, sharing fun times with family, friends, and of course my #1 fan my husband. And of course playing with my kitties. smile