jump to last post 1-14 of 14 discussions (16 posts)

What do you love about him/her

1. Wonder_Woman profile image60
    Wonder_Womanposted 7 years ago

Just thought people can share what is it that they adore about their spouse. Regardless how simple it may be.

For example, my bf can always make my day/laugh by quoting funny movies.

1. whispers of faith profile image61
      whispers of faithposted 7 years ago in reply to this

i love how modevated my man is. hes into making music and he gets so into it. hes really trying to make it big and i believe he can. i myself am a writing trying to make it as a author for one of my novels and its because of him that i tend to not give up big_smile http://hubpages.com/hub/In-love09

2. 0
    sneakorocksolidposted 7 years ago

My wife is the true example of selfless service to her family and all those who know her. I am blessed to be her husband even more to be her friend.

3. Wendi M profile image83
    Wendi Mposted 7 years ago

I love my boyfriend's outlook on life!  Lots to think about, nothing to worry about...he got that from one of those Extreme Home Makeover Shows.

4. pageantgirl31413 profile image88
    pageantgirl31413posted 7 years ago

I love the fact that my husband always makes me feel special and is working hard in order to allow me to stay at home with the kids. He also supports me with any decision that I make.

5. Jordan1990 profile image60
    Jordan1990posted 7 years ago

I love that my man is able to make me laugh till my sides hurt. And I love how he cares about something if I care about it.

6. 0
    Crazdwriterposted 7 years ago

I love that no matter how much I want to give up on my writing my husband will not let me. He says that I can do it and he pushes me by his actions, words, and love. Also I love how he can make me laugh when I'm down and also that I still sometime get that butterfly feeling when we go out on a date together. big_smile

7. 0
    L. Andrew Marrposted 7 years ago

Her ineffability.

8. ScarletRyan1970 profile image61
    ScarletRyan1970posted 7 years ago

What i really love about my men is that they keep
    running off with older women.
    They are saving me a fortune.
    Why i am thinking when i get old, that they
    will be then running off with younger women
    And i will be still saving a fortune.
    They shall have to learn to feather there own nests.

9. 0
    lyricsingrayposted 7 years ago

His unconditional commitment that makes me excited to be a better person and mate.  He also teaches me intimacy on a spiritual level aside from sex.

10. Colebabie profile image60
    Colebabieposted 7 years ago

How much fun he is and the fun that we have when we're together. How he cares and respects me.

1. Wonder_Woman profile image60
      Wonder_Womanposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I love that when i am around him i feel safe, not safe for my life or well being, but that theirs a stability there, that i know after work he will be waiting for me with open arms

11. ecleticBelle profile image60
    ecleticBelleposted 7 years ago

My husband thinks a day is not successful unless he makes me feel beautiful at least once.

12. europewalker profile image80
    europewalkerposted 7 years ago

His unbelievable patience. I am the complete opposite.

13. lizy625 profile image60
    lizy625posted 7 years ago

It's that look in his eye when I know he's watching me, and the smile that goes with it!!

14. R P Chapman profile image60
    R P Chapmanposted 7 years ago

she cooks my dinner! big_smile

that was a joke... calm down! smile

Seriously though, I couldn't imagine being without her. She keeps me sane, tells me when I'm being an idiot, and she's my best friend.