jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

What do uthink about outrageous hottemp boyfriends/and ur not happy

1. 61
    Tamara Seldonposted 7 years ago

We have been together off-n-on for 7 years ,we have a3 year old child . Nothing I do is right to him although I try things never go right. in love n lost!

1. Angela Nielsen profile image60
      Angela Nielsenposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Maybe you have no proper communication to each other.

2. R.Edwards profile image77
    R.Edwardsposted 7 years ago

well there are a lot of scenarios that may be involved if your'e looking to continue in this relationship. Otherwise, only you know if the situation he has put you in or made you apart of is truly worth you and your child's involvement. Is he thinking about family first, regardless of your relation with him?

In short, I am no counselor, but in these situations there's always an underlining story.

3. BobbiRant profile image78
    BobbiRantposted 5 years ago

You may have to come to the conclusion that nothing is going to please him either, no matter what.  Maybe he has a narcissistic personality, meaning he is a selfish and spoiled brat.  When we think we love someone we tend to want their approval and a person who is very selfish and self-centered will withhold that approval on purpose to try and make you someone you are not.  Did it occur to you that when someone truly loves you, you do not have to change for them?  They will love you as you are.  I don't mean if anyone is like an alcoholic they will enable them either, but trying to change anyone tells me they don't like me as I am so I best move on.  I lived like that for 16 long years, finally I got the picture.  As a Social Worker who facilitated a womens group, I can tell you that emotional and mental abuse is the pits. It's hard to move on, but sometimes we must.  Only you can decide.