jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

New Option?

1. Bowman's Best profile image61
    Bowman's Bestposted 7 years ago

It may be old fashioned, and almost "dead" in today's society, but what is wrong with morals and ethics?

Formally speaking, not to where it's overdone or pathetic, but what about courtesy and general appeciation for the opposite sex?

Chivalry, Compromising, Consideration, Communication. These are the four C's or how to in a relationship. Do this right, and without selfishness or ulterior motives, and you will be rewarded.

2. AEvans profile image74
    AEvansposted 7 years ago

Chivalry, Compromise, Consideration and Communication is still alive and well in our family and amongst our friends. It is what we teach our children when you embrace all of these. smile

3. bpo-outsourcing profile image59
    bpo-outsourcingposted 7 years ago

Some things do change, the way these Cs are shown, but nevertheless these are still very much alive in people who really cares. smile

4. LittleTempest profile image61
    LittleTempestposted 6 years ago

I also believe that they are still alive, even if they have gotten very watered down and not as prevailent as they were back in the "days of old", Also, you have to know where to look. I also agree witht he lovely lady above in her statement about it being all about what we teach our children. I have a 3 month old daughter, and as much as I will teach ehr to be a strong, self motivated indepenant women, I will also teach her how to be a courteous, respectful lady as well, and also beat the teach her to be sure to give any guy who do9esnt treat her as such exactly what he deserves in the harshest of fashions.