jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Wedding Dress

1. Princess Weddings profile image8
    Princess Weddingsposted 7 years ago

Have your wedding dress made by a seamstress for a lot cheaper than retail price or buy your wedding dress from a bridal shop?

2. tim-tim profile image41
    tim-timposted 6 years ago

I bought mine in a bridal shop but if you are adventurous, you might want to have it made. I saw a lot on Ebay that you can order from China. It is pretty cheap but I don't know if it will come out like the picture though. Good luck:)

3. kezan98 profile image59
    kezan98posted 6 years ago

I bought mine from Ebay, it was made to measure and no one realised.  I loved the dress.  It's important to read the sellers feedback very carefully and all their terms and conditions before bidding or placing an order.

I'd already tried loads of wedding dresses on in bridal shops but hadn't found one I like, it did provide me with a good idea of what shape of dress suited me though.

4. 0
    Justine76posted 6 years ago

bought mine at a shop, on sale as my husband and I funded the wedding entirely ourselves and I worked at mcdonalds. ebay wasnt an option for me back then, my sister in law got hers for 100 dollars from ebay. Sometimes broken dreams get sold for cheap.

5. TINA V profile image81
    TINA Vposted 6 years ago

I bought mine in a bridal shop almost 4 months before my wedding. They also do alteration if needed.
    Best wishes to you!

6. habee profile image91
    habeeposted 6 years ago

My daughter is selling hers. What size do you need? I think hers is a size 4.

7. 61
    Bleach1posted 6 years ago

Sorry,I hcan't help you