jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

1. Wonder_Woman profile image60
    Wonder_Womanposted 6 years ago

Share your most embarrassing, craziest, weirdest, or best dating stories that you have been on smile

2. Black Lilly profile image77
    Black Lillyposted 6 years ago

Haven't yet been on one, and it's not like dating story, but I'd like to try speed dating in the dark (I know they organize such things). Should be fun...at least to try big_smile

3. 0
    Justine76posted 6 years ago

wanst really a date. I wasnt allowed to date. I snuck out of the house, went ot this guys house, I had acrsh on him, and we were in the hot tub. NOT naked, but suddenly the locked door burst open, and there was my fatehr, with a baseball bat...yelling for me to get out of the go@#mn hot tub....

1. dejajolie profile image60
      dejajolieposted 6 years ago in reply to this

2. Wonder_Woman profile image60
      Wonder_Womanposted 6 years ago in reply to this

lmao oh my god i even snorted big_smile

4. Jonathan Janco profile image81
    Jonathan Jancoposted 6 years ago

I dated this one lady whom I saw around a lot when she was in high school and I always seemed to catch her eye. Of course, I never did anything about it because she was too young. Then one night years later she approached me in a bar right after she turned 21. I was a little intimidated because she intoxicatingly attractive. After we went back to our respective drinking groups my friends tried to egg me on to ask her out. When I finally worked up the nerve to go up to her it was too late, the bar was closing and the staff was rushing us all out the door. Frustrated, I walked out of the bar hearing the relentless chiding from my buddies because I got cold feet. Then, from out of nowhere a completely different girl aggressively grabbed the collar of my shirt from behind. "So glad I caught you before you left," she said. "My friend wants to know if she can have your number." So, I guess she was too shy to talk to me, as well. Woops.

1. Wonder_Woman profile image60
      Wonder_Womanposted 6 years ago in reply to this

wow, lol good thing for friends right?