jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Lindsay Logan or Your grandmother?

1. thirdmillenium profile image73
    thirdmilleniumposted 6 years ago

You have a date with Lindsay Logan. The doc has warned that your grandma could die any time now and your grandmother wants you to be near her when she dies. Will you miss your date?

2. Anti-Valentine profile image94
    Anti-Valentineposted 6 years ago

I wouldn't date Lindsay Logan in the first place. She's likely the one who would miss the date anyway, because she'd be off her face on drugs with one of her girlfriends, or something. lol

3. 0
    cosetteposted 6 years ago

i wouldn't dump my dying grandmother for anyone. lindsay lohan was gorgeous once upon a time but her current lifestyle is stealing her looks from her. not to mention ruining her life and destroying her psyche. sad

1. theageofcake profile image77
      theageofcakeposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I know you meant this seriously but something about the wording really tickled me.  Admittedly, I laughed a little.

1. Anti-Valentine profile image94
        Anti-Valentineposted 6 years ago in reply to this

lol "I've just got to stop off at the lake for a minute or two..."

4. Lisa HW profile image82
    Lisa HWposted 6 years ago

First, I have to imagine having a grandmother (I never knew mine, but I have a rough idea about how much kids love their grandmothers.  smile )  Then I have to imagine my beloved grandmother dying.  Then I have to imagine being a guy - because I'm a woman.

Having imagined all that, I'd say I would not leave the side of my dying grandmother for Lindsay Lohan or anyone else.  Even if my grandmother wasn't dying I wouldn't date Lindsay Lohan.  I just think she's been around too many blocks of one sort or another (and looks like to boot), and on top of it all she isn't really the picture of mental/emotional stability either.  lol  If my poor grandmother weren't dying I'm sure she'd tell Lindsay Lohan to take some time off, go home and get herself and her life together, and stay out of the public eye. 

I should get off the computer and go wait by the phone.  I could get a call for my grandmother's doctor at any time.  Oh, the stress of knowing dear, dear, Grandma is on her way out (as they say).   Oh, wait - I don't have a grandmother.  Whew. I wasn't in the mood for a funeral right now.  (Imagination is a scary thing.  lol  )